Thread: Ordering HTC One X from HandTec

Ordering HTC One X from HandTec

Look at the title and tell me if you all have ordered the HTC one x from the handtec? I haven’t ordered it yet but i am thinking about ordering it from there. So any of you all if you have ordered the phones from handtec then can you tell me what is the shipping date mentioned out there? This question is only for those who have ordered the phones from handtec.

So reply guys. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ordering HTC One X from HandTec

Yes I have pre ordered the phone from handtec but I haven’t received any shipping date yet. So that’s all I know about this subject. Anything else?

ThumbsUp Re: Ordering HTC One X from HandTec

I like that portal because earlier I had ordered from them and they took only 2-3 days to ship that product at my place. They have a very good email response system they do reply to our queries very quickly as far as the query related to the shipping date of HTC one x I concerned I would say you clear it out with their support staff itself, they will reply to you as soon as possible. So do try that and I am sure you will be able to get some exact idea of the shipping date. Hope that’s fine with you.

smile Re: Ordering HTC One X from HandTec

I just got my tracking number in the mail and they have mentioned that they have started dispatching the phones from 3rd and the expected delivery time for the products would be anywhere around 3-5 working days. So having got the tracking number I am very excited as of now and I am keeping my fingers crossed as if when will this product reach my place.

I need to know what would be the UPS rates for the same? do anyone over here have some idea about it then do share it with me. I want to know how many Ups do they charge for every product and what would be the maximum amount? So that I can tell my bank about the same to keep the payment ready. I don’t want a last minute confusion related to the price and all of the product, that’s why I need to know from you about this. hope you will have some idea about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    I need to know what would be the UPS rates for the same? do anyone over here have some idea about it then do share it with me. I want to know how many Ups do they charge for every product and what would be the maximum amount? So that I can tell my bank about the same to keep the payment ready. I don’t want a last minute confusion related to the price and all of the product, that’s why I need to know from you about this. hope you will have some idea about it.
    It depends upon the product and where do you stay if the product is coming from other country then they will charge you $2 as an import fees. While this is the only import fees that I have talked about the other shipping cost would be different which will be levied according to 16 GBP.

I happened to order a blackberry bold phone last time and there was no import fees levied to me. So much depends upon the country where do you stay. Ask them for the total payment details they will inform you about the same. I hope this information is enough for you.

Hey guys wanted to inform you all that I have ordered this product yesterday afternoon. I got a tracking number this morning and right now I received a email saying that they have picked up my product from UK and I should get the product here in new York by tomorrow morning. So far I did not have any complains with this company. Great company to deal with. Loving it.

I stay in India, don’t I have a option to order it from that website? Will this product be shipped over here if I order this phone from that website; I need to know about that. Since this phone will take a week or more to be released in India and I don’t want that much delay. That’s why I wanted to know if this particular product can be shipped in india or not?

Very eager to know please reply to this as soon as possible. Waiting for the response from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    I stay in India, don’t I have a option to order it from that website? Will this product be shipped over here if I order this phone from that website; I need to know about that. Since this phone will take a week or more to be released in India and I don’t want that much delay. That’s why I wanted to know if this particular product can be shipped in india or not?

Very eager to know please reply to this as soon as possible. Waiting for the response from your side.
    I am not sure about this. all I can say is that you check that site and see for yourself. Although in the delivery details they have mentioned rest of the world apart from US and UK if India comes under it or not, I am not sure about that. However the shipping durations for the rest of the world takes around a week. So why don’t you order it from the local shopping portals which are in great demand in India such as ebay and flipkart. Flipkart especially is in great demand these days. So if you want then check out their official page. You will get all the necessary information out there.

I checked out Flipkart now and the estimated release date of that product given there is 2nd week of april. So you can give a pre order now. You will get it by that particular time. I think that would be a good idea for you.

Ordering HTC One X from HandTec

guys please help me out, I am in the same dilemma here but with SGS3 in this case.. I want to get it from HandTec as the reports are coming in saying it will be released by the end of next month in India. Please tell me how much will I be charged by the Indian customs department and how much time will they take to clear it?

Need help guys...

Quote Originally Posted by rachitboom2 View Post
    guys please help me out, I am in the same dilemma here but with SGS3 in this case.. I want to get it from HandTec as the reports are coming in saying it will be released by the end of next month in India. Please tell me how much will I be charged by the Indian customs department and how much time will they take to clear it?

Need help guys...
    Well, as per the news the Samsung Galaxy S III will be launched in the Indian market at the early month of June 2012 and its price is going to be Rs. 38000 as its MRP. If it is purchased from outside the country the probably it will cost 600 to 700 dollars but on it 25% to 30% excise duty will be charged so, you can calculate the same amount.