Thread: Expected delivery date of HTC One X handsets from Dialaphone

Expected delivery date of HTC One X handsets from Dialaphone

As the title says I have given a pre order for this phone in Dialaphone and I have been told that the delivery would be expected anywhere on 11th April. Well I got a call from the dealers and they have said that the delivery date that I will be getting the phone is 11th April. So I want to know what all dates have been assigned for you all, that’s what I want to know from you. I am waiting for the responses from your side. Do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Expected delivery date of HTC One X handsets from Dialaphone

Well on phone they told me 7th April. However in the email it said 11th April. So I am ok with any of those dates mentioned.

On the order pages they are telling 11th April but on the twitter pages and also in the FB page that I recently saw I got to know that they are giving it on 12th April. Well a bit of confusion over here but that does not matter. Getting to know that they are releasing on the dates that they have assigned and not delaying further by a month or so. One or two day delay is quite ok. However I have checked the order page in dialaphone and it seems my credit check has been passed and all the payment procedures have been done. Now waiting for the handset to come in my hands. That’s what I am waiting for.

When placing a order through dialaphone at that time I was informed that the handset will be made available to me by 6th or 7th April. The gentleman out there was not knowing that it is falling on a good Friday. So later that gentleman called me up and informed about the reversed delivery dates for this phone. finally they said to me that it will be coming by 11th april and this time they have actually got it confirmed. Since I haven’t received any mails from them regarding the change in the delivery date. I was hoping to get a S3 but could not wait more, I was really tempted with the One X and also having a collection of htc phones such as hero/desire/desire z/desire hd that’s why I thought of going ahead with the HTC only.

unsure Re: Expected delivery date of HTC One X handsets from Dialaphone

I don’t understand what was the reason why HTC people choose such stupid dates for releasing the phone. its easter time everywhere. They could have chosen any week from this month and they went ahead and chose the easter week. That’s really sad to hear about. However we cant say much on this we wil have to respect their decisions and move ahead with whatever they have finalized, this week will involve a lot of bank holidays and many more so that’s why I think they have delayed the release date of this particular phone. that’s what I got to know.

One of my friend happened to buy a Nokia lumia phone from dialaphone and he had said that they also deliver it on the weekends as well. he happened to buy that phone on weekends itself. You may never know w can expect the phone to come into our doorsteps much earlier because HTC have already released the phone in some of the stores and many are using it. the 5th was the original delivery day of dialaphone to release the phones. So keep your fingers crossed you may never know you might get the phone earlier than the estimated one given to you.

I am hoping to get this phone by weekend.

They have a Special Delivery system which they send their products through Royal Mail. My GF got a Sensation XL on a weekend through this esteemed service of Royal Mail which works on weekends as well as the service is quite quick. So why don’t dialaphone people hire this special mail system from their side to deliver phones earlier before 11th of April.

I was earlier going to order this phone from the Vodafone store with the Vodafone contract but I found the Vodafone deal to be quite expensive. Well after that I happened to look at this offer from dialaphone which I felt was quite nice have a look at what I am getting from them

free handset
    htc media link
    £31 pm 300 mins / unlim texts/1gb data

I was able to strike a better deal with dialaphone in terms of price. That’s why I thought of going ahead with them. That’s it from my side for you all.

Any idea whether we will be getting the beats audio headset with the phone or not? I am very eager to know if we are getting the beats audio headset or not. I don’t want any normal headset from it but only the beats audio one.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    Any idea whether we will be getting the beats audio headset with the phone or not? I am very eager to know if we are getting the beats audio headset or not. I don’t want any normal headset from it but only the beats audio one.
    Hopefully it should. I called up the sales hotline number the lady out there was refusing the divulge any details about the accessories that we will be getting with the phone. so that’s why we can only hope that we should get the beats audio headset.