Thread: HTC One X has been launched in the India

HTC One X has been launched in the India

Recently I came to knew that HTC One X has been launched in the India and it will be available for all around the country for the price of Rs 35,500 to Rs 38,000. It would be the very first quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 which will be powered by Android. It will offer 25GB of online storage for couple of years with having DropBox integration. Let me know what are you wondering about the above mentioned phone. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HTC One X has been launched in the India

I was searching on the internet and found that this particular phone launched on 2nd April 2012. The price of the phone would be around 35000/-. This particular product should be long lasting as well as durable as far as Indian market is concerned. Indian languages are playing huge role in Indian Android market with having ICS on the future devices and HTC people are planning to add ,language support in near future.

As far as Indian market is concerned people are purchasing handsets by paying full cost where device is unlocked rather than that of other places where devices are sold on the basis of couple of years of contract. I pre ordered my device on mobile store for 35.8k however they are having only black version. White version will be available in the market after some days.

Well in this particular situation HTC would look for releasing of normal phones which would beats headphones. Some of them are also saying it would be exclusive to sensation xe. The phone is coming seems to be cheap as compared to the dual core HD screen note. As far as battery of the device is concerned it will be more powerful as compared to the traditional one. It will be running the core @ 500 mhz. the price of the device will vary between 33K to 36K.

One of my friend is workin at the reputed e-commerce site in India and he has given below mentioned update.

HTC One X: Rs. 36095

HTC One V: Rs. 17432

I concluded that they are selling the price with almost zero margin. When I asked about the deluxe version with Dr. Beats Solo headphones then he was not having any information about the same. the phone has been shipped to their warehouse by the manufacturer and it will be arrived by tomorrow afternoon. Also he told me that he will report back as soon as he will have any update. So far I have not found better price as compared to above in any of Indian e-commerce site. So I don’t think so I will get better deal than that of above. However I am expecting that there will be increase in the price by 4% by next week.

Beats headphone is available with HTC One X Deluxe version and it is not going to be released in India so far. The cheapest price for the phone is Rs 35,850. Ebay is offering back version @Rs 37,899 and white version @Rs 39,900.