Thread: My Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 hasn’t got any software update yet

sad My Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 hasn’t got any software update yet

Just surprised to see many of my friends have got this update and not me. I am alone who hasn’t got the update, why that’s what I need to know. I checked in the settings for the possible update but still the update was not there. So what to do wont I be getting any updates or what for my tablet? c’mon Motorola people I need a update soon.

Re: My Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 hasn’t got any software update yet

Quote Originally Posted by Vidya Bacchi View Post
    Just surprised to see many of my friends have got this update and not me. I am alone who hasn’t got the update, why that’s what I need to know. I checked in the settings for the possible update but still the update was not there. So what to do wont I be getting any updates or what for my tablet? c’mon Motorola people I need a update soon.
    Patience is the word my friend just wait for a day or two and the update will come soon. Though the updates are released simultaneously and not one by one for the users, so you should have received by now. Anyways just wait for a day or two and let me know if you have got the updates r not.

This update will not have the Android 4.0. I have checked this is one such normal update. Though I did not find much difference In this update. Well its upon you all to have a check on that.

Yes this is just a OS 'fix' update and not the ICS. It is said that ICS will be coming up by Q3 2012. So those who all are expecting that this update would be having ICS in it then you all are probably under wrong impression its not true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Yes this is just a OS 'fix' update and not the ICS. It is said that ICS will be coming up by Q3 2012. So those who all are expecting that this update would be having ICS in it then you all are probably under wrong impression its not true at all.
    I think that is the announced date for the Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi version only and not the Verizon 4G. they have some other ICs release dates don’t know when.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    I think that is the announced date for the Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi version only and not the Verizon 4G. they have some other ICs release dates don’t know when.
    When will be the Verizon 4G users getting the ICS update, any idea about the same then do tell me something about it. I am waiting only for the ICS update and nothing else. I don’t care about this small updates that keeps rolling out here and there. The only update that I want is of the ICS. So when I would be receiving it. i have been checking out various forums and the official websites of Motorola but failing to get any kind of information out from there, that's why i thought of asking this question with you all. I don't understand why Motorola and Verizon people are delaying this update so much. At the time of purchase it was clearly mentioned to me by the Verizon people that this product will be completely upgradeable to ICS. That's one important factor why i took the Xyboard. Now they are delaying so much that i am simply fed up of this product.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    When will be the Verizon 4G users getting the ICS update, any idea about the same then do tell me something about it. I am waiting only for the ICS update and nothing else. I don’t care about this small updates that keeps rolling out here and there. The only update that I want is of the ICS. So when I would be receiving it
    Can’t say anything about it as of now there has been no confirm dates about it, however you can check out this thread When will Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 get a ICS update? for more updated information about the same.