Thread: Transferring files in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Transferring files in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

How to transfer files when DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is connected to the computer? I have plugged In the tablet and also installed the Motocast so that I can transfer files but I am not able to do that at all, can you all please tell me. As if what could have gone wrong that would be better for me.

Waiting for the responses from your side.

Re: Transferring files in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    How to transfer files when DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is connected to the computer? I have plugged In the tablet and also installed the Motocast so that I can transfer files but I am not able to do that at all, can you all please tell me. As if what could have gone wrong that would be better for me.

Don’t use motocast to copy the non media files from the pc to the tablet. It is not advisable. However when you connect any external storage to the pc you should be able to access your tablet automatically. I don’t think so there should be any problem with that. So all the non media files can be directly transferred by connecting the tablet to the pc. No such particular software’s are required for this. I hope this is clear for you that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post

Hi there is one particular app called as "WiFi File Transfer" app in the android market. If you run that app in your droid xyboard then you can transfer the files wirelessly as well. so this is how it is done I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here, a very useful application for you. Must try.

Motocast allows you to wirelessly sync all files on the PC, media and non media alike. I am not sure about the direct connection though but I have checked through wireless connection and it is possible. So if you want then you can try out this wireless sync feature of the motocast.

Hope that was helpful for you.

angry Re: Transferring files in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Plugging in the tablet pc allows you to directly transfer the files the tablet is considered as the storage media by the PC. So direct transfer of files are allowed. However only for the media files you should be using motocast. I don’t understand this is so simple and still you are asking silly questions like these, what’s wrong dude?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Plugging in the tablet pc allows you to directly transfer the files the tablet is considered as the storage media by the PC. So direct transfer of files are allowed. However only for the media files you should be using motocast. I don’t understand this is so simple and still you are asking silly questions like these, what’s wrong dude?
    I know that dude I am not foolish such that I don’t know about this silly things. When the files are not getting transferred that’s when I rung the alarm be;ll and asked questions with you all.

You all should look it is a serious manner and answer it out. Rather than making fun of it.

Better show it to the Motorola service center and I am sure they would help you out with that one. The problem might be with the tablet if it is not transferring then there must be some issue with your tablet only. Better get it referred in the nearest service center that would be helpful.