Thread: Does Blackberry Pearl theme work on Blackberry Style 9670

Does Blackberry Pearl theme work on Blackberry Style 9670

I am just curious know if anyone has successfully customizes of modified themes between Blackberries. Recently I have switched from old BB Pearl Flip to BB Style phone but there are couples of things which I don’t like in BB Style. I prefer stable access to all features. Is there any way to re-create the Pearl's theme for the Style?

Re: Does Blackberry Pearl theme work on Blackberry Style 9670

As far as I know that there is no theme builder from the RIM for BB style. If there is one from the third party, it is worth to give it a try. But I hope that official there will be one coming soon from the carriers. I am also getting bored with stock theme.

If you have found the Blackberry theme of your choice, save it on their local hard drive - usually term, it is a ZIP file. This file is unzipped into a folder, the location of the folder you have to remember, the installation must be accessed.

To download the theme on your BlackBerry, you can connect your BlackBerry to your computer and start the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. In the program, select the "Application Loader" from. You could click "Open" and "Add" in the following dialog box, select the folder in which you have just unpacked just your theme. Select the folder in the "alx" file and click OK. Follow the instructions to complete the transfer of new themes for your BlackBerry smartphone. As they learn to activate the theme on the BlackBerry "Activate New Theme for the BlackBerry" in the point below.

It is really hard to get the BB Pearl Flip like theme for other Blackberry phones but somehow if it is available from any third party, you can easily try on your phone. Make sure that use on your own risk. Make sure that third part theme will not do any kind of hard modification or customization to your phone like which cannot be recoverable later.

For individuals who want to tinker your own theme, there are several BlackBerry forum which will help you to do the task easily. You can also find a detailed step by step instructions on how to install the Plazmic Theme Builder and set up. This allows you to create your own themes. Either for themselves or to spread the generated theme then on Internet forums etc. Other than these there might be BlackBerry Theme designers and BlackBerry theme download sites.

A program called Blackberry Theme Studio is available for free for those who want to find an original theme and customized for their Blackberry , which has become a tool commonly used and very popular. The software provides a number of useful graphical design tools, with which you have the opportunity to customize your Blackberry. All using elements of friendly, colorful and interactive, which can bring out our creative side.

Including or applying customized or different theme is very easy in BB phones but it doesn’t mean that it will change the entire working or operational way of the BB style or its OS. You can only get the different appearance on the screen like icons, buttons etc. There will not be any change in phone’s functionality. By just changing the theme I don’t think that you will get the BB pearl Flip style environment in Blackberry Style.

Quote Originally Posted by Upendra View Post
    Including or applying customized or different theme is very easy in BB phones but it doesn’t mean that it will change the entire working or operational way of the BB style or its OS. You can only get the different appearance on the screen like icons, buttons etc. There will not be any change in phone’s functionality. By just changing the theme I don’t think that you will get the BB pearl Flip style environment in Blackberry Style.
    I know what you are talking about. Your intention is quite different from what we discussed here but at least you can give a try by installing custom theme and seeing the changes by yourself. Blackberry Theme Studio allows us to customize your smartphone all of our . From the backgrounds to the main page, from icons to the menu animations, sound effects ring tones. Each element can be set according to our preferences. A truly unique opportunity, you just use our imagination. In this way, the blackberry is not only a useful tool, but better reflect our style and our personalities. Not only have the opportunity to prove that this software allows us to implement.