Thread: BlackBerry curve 9360 restarts on its own

BlackBerry curve 9360 restarts on its own

I just want to know if there is anyone over here who is facing such problems with their blackberry 9360. After a week I got this phone I have been experiencing this issue. Really got sick on this phone. I have tried various methods to get rid of this problem. Removed the battery, then added it and tried to start the phone, reinstalled the os 7.0.0.319. still the same issue again.

If there is any solution for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: BlackBerry curve 9360 restarts on its own

Quote Originally Posted by Prog^1 View Post
    I just want to know if there is anyone over here who is facing such problems with their blackberry 9360. After a week I got this phone I have been experiencing this issue. Really got sick on this phone. I have tried various methods to get rid of this problem. Removed the battery, then added it and tried to start the phone, reinstalled the os 7.0.0.319. still the same issue again.

If there is any solution for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
    Update it with the latest OS version 7.0.0.1825/7.0.0.400 and see if there are any difference with it. so do go ahead and install this OS in your phone. hope it works out for you.

Hey I am suggesting you a method do work on it. First of all you need to uninstall any research in motion or blackberry software from your pc. Install the exe file of your OS which you can find it over here (get the proper OS). Now connect the phone to the system via usb and check out for Apploader under program files. Look out for the common files and under that RIM.

Run loader.exe, follow and execute whatever instructions that are given out there to change the system software. So that’s what you need to do. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you all.

Guys I have solved my problem by using apploader found in program files (x86)\common files\research in motion. It did work for me and so I would say you even you all should give a try for this.

angry Re: BlackBerry curve 9360 restarts on its own

Reinstalling the OS or a hard reset nothing worked for me. So that’s why I decided to show this to the service center. On showing my phone out there they said that I have opened up my phone and hence my warranty has been terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    Reinstalling the OS or a hard reset nothing worked for me. So that’s why I decided to show this to the service center. On showing my phone out there they said that I have opened up my phone and hence my warranty has been terminated.
    Here is how I got the fix for my problem.
    - First of all I downloaded the blackberry desktop software
    - Then plug your phone into the system and open up the blackberry desktop software.
    - Now a message will pop up on your system saying that the phone is rebooting. You need to click on the fix or repair button. That will fix up the issue for you.