Thread: How to replace Blackberry 9700 Screen

How to replace Blackberry 9700 Screen

Now my Blackberry 9700 screen died and I have to replace it. For that reason I have ordered display version 002 but it is not compatible with Blackberry 9700. What should I do now?

Re: How to replace Blackberry 9700 Screen

I have also bought the display with the same code as the previous one and the bb is back to work safely. Following is an update to the infamous white screen appeared. I tried everything, I changed the display mounted and unmounted firmware but nothing. A few days ago I bought 2 more bold 9700. By mounting the display of one of these on the first bold, has begun to function. The strange thing is that they have the same code. I do not know how to explain this thing

I ordered last week from a German Ebay dealer a replacement screen for a BB Bold. Unfortunately I have here also a Bold with a defective LCD. The exchange is relatively simple. When the display is there, I can tell by the quality. If it fits, you can order from the same dealership. I had ordered several weeks ago from a dealer in the UK and the Bold LCD immediately sent back because it was of very modest quality, or even faulty arrived.

There are many repair centers which repair your Blackberry during a jump or total loss of the display / screen damage, touch or malfunction in its LCD screen. They will provide Fast and Professional Display Services by qualified personnel.

There are no major problems for disassembly / reassembly of BB phones. I bought a set of Torx T6 screwdriver and used a plastic guitar to take off the screen and detach the screen from its mounting frame (a little harder, but its coming anyway. careful not to unduly distort the metal frame as it is reused with the new screen). Now you can easily remove the screen and replace with the new one. At the end, I glued the screen saver with a little glue to seal flexible sink (the glue in place does really stuck). I do not know if it will in time.

I'm changing the LCD screen of my BB smartphone. I did a wipe and updated everything but the phone did not respond. The flex of the screen is "anchored" to the board in a small plastic connector with two roadblocks when trying to open them "often" break. To make the connection with flex plate has a minuscule piece of plastic that is inserted through the pin connector and flex sustained.

Your BlackBerry screen LCD is cracked, broken and white inside?

You want to restore the luster of his early days?

Replace your current BlackBerry LCD screen LCD with a new BlackBerry. The LCD screen BlackBerry will revive your cell phone so you can again enjoy it. Your BlackBerry is part of your everyday life; you need it to be functional at all times. So do not expect to replace the screen with a new LCD screen BlackBerry that will restore optimal use your mobile.

I do not know how many of you use the video tutorial to accomplish the task of changing the display to your BlackBerry device. And I think few of you dare to do such an operation, and actually I think it seems easy but any mistake can cost the life of your device. So now let me say that if your device still has warranty, do not try it, take it to a specialized person to change the screen otherwise just go through some good tutorial which will tell you about disassembly of the phone.