Thread: Blackberry 9900 shows illegible Email Text

Blackberry 9900 shows illegible Email Text

Recently I have started using the Blackberry 9900 phone. I can send the emails from the device, till last week. Today I typed a message in English but the text appeared in different font which is completely not understandable. It seems like all messages or texts get encrypted. Does anyone else notice this thing?

Re: Blackberry 9900 shows illegible Email Text

The services of the Blackberry mobile phone company again recorded yesterday for a second day problems. The Blackberry Messenger chat service and the Internet did not work well. The manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) spoke of "some regions" affected, without elaborating. "We are working to restore normal service as soon as possible

It's weird that there is no way to better manage email. For example, for every email I send via the blackberry, the signature "sent from my blackberry device" appears immediately below the text. Again, I cannot delete it, and then I am exactly the procedure outlined in the help...

E-mail is my knowledge to the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) is limited to 3MB. If you get an email with a larger following receives the error message. Only the Enterprise Service (BES), the admin can specify the maximum file size itself. The fall of the Blackberry system, affecting email services, caused problems for tens of millions of users at a crucial time for the company concerned in recent weeks. Many Twitter users exposed frustration with the problem and the lack of communication from RIM. RIM uses its own servers to send and receive both email and text around the world, which makes the system vulnerable to falls in string.

When taking on a new BlackBerry email and appended to a file to the e-mail, the item "Send" disappeared when the menu is called. Of course, I started to configure the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and doubted the configuration re-examined thoroughly. Even I have followed that thought it could be due to the service books, all nil. When re-testing, I finally found the cause: The problem only occurs if enabled for e-mail S / MIME signature. Once the encryption key is changed to "Text Only", can also e-mails with attachments are sent.

In general messages folder> BB button> Options> E-mail settings above the @ instant e-mail address below and select HTML e-mail and pictures, etc. and> Enable BB-save> button. It affects "only" 1/3 of the mail and not all speak almost against it, but maybe it will help if you are still there, HTML e-mail has not yet activated.

Further It seems that the Attachment Service (investment services) of the BES problems with file attachments, if the e-mail S / MIME is enabled. A quick search via Google has confirmed that I'm obviously not alone with this problem. I will investigate further.