Thread: How to run T-mobile 4G network on international samsung galaxy note

How to run T-mobile 4G network on international samsung galaxy note

Hey guys
    I recently bought unlocked samsung galaxy note GT-N7000 from amazon. Amazing phone, superb features and incredibly stylish.. worth every penny...
    Just one thing missing... 4G network... with T-mobile I get only 2G.. so despite of advance phone my internet is quite crapy..
    Is there any way I can get 4G network.. the phone isn't ATT its unlocked (i guess it is imported from Germany)..
    your help is appreciated...

Re: How to run T-mobile 4G network on international samsung galaxy note

This can be done by modding the tablet pc. As you had mentioned that you had a unlocked version there are some options you can try. First it is possible by modding the tablet pc with different rom which you can find on xda. Second you can download the 4G profile is the tablet is unlocked by using ClockWork Mod app.

Hello
    thanks for you reply..however its difficult to understand few technical terms for me. Are there any steps I should follow?

Quote Originally Posted by vihangwalve View Post
    Hello
    thanks for you reply..however its difficult to understand few technical terms for me. Are there any steps I should follow?
    Modding is actually means ROOTING your Samsung Galaxy Note. Rooting means, you change the inbuilt rom of your device with some another customized rom, that increases functionality, limitations and allows you freedom to do whatever you want to. But i guess, in order to use T-Mobile 4G on your Galaxy note, it must be just UNLOCKED, there is no need of rooting and all.