Thread: Netflix update for LG Spectrum

Netflix update for LG Spectrum

I have heard that the brand new LG Spectrum soon getting a Netflix update in order to solve few issues which were previously discovered during the first launch. It is nearly a 10.09-megabyte update which will take you to the software version VS920ZV4 and solves the Netflix playback issue. It is really small and quick update for LG Spectrum users. The update takes directly on the phone.

Re: Netflix update for LG Spectrum

I have heard that this update addresses problem with streaming movies from Netflix. It seems to me that Verizon and LG are working harder to put lot behind the phone's 720p display and make the phone as a powerful media consumption device. They surely need to do this when it comes to the popular service like Netflix. This update is really a benefit to you.

LG Spectrum makes use of the Gorilla Glass, such as one which you can see in Motorola Razr. By the use of Android Netflix HD application, you can transmit movies and TV in streaming high-quality 1080p at about 30 frames per second. In order to power up the device, the phone comes with 1830mAh battery, but there is also optional 3000mAh battery. The comes as Android Gingerbread preinstalled, but we hope for an ICS update as soon as possible.

The phone comes preloaded with some applications such as HD ESPN ScoreCenter, Netflix HD, as well as several tools for editing HD video. These and many more applications to be displayed so amazing because of its large screen that has a resolution of 329ppi. But not Netflix had a bug. Due to this the Netflix playback was not using the full use of LG Spectrum HDD display. It wasn’t playing properly according to the pre-defined resolution. So they quickly released update for the Netflix app.

As I know that 4.5-inch 720p spectrum Display makes me to lean towards Samsung screens. LG TrueHD is seriously beautiful bit as comes to the real usability; I can honestly say that it does not do much better with Netflix.