Thread: Is there any LED notification app for LG Spectrum?

Is there any LED notification app for LG Spectrum?

We all know that this phone does not have the Led notification feature so what I was asking is that will this phone support any LED notification app at all? Or are there any LED notification app built exclusive for this phone, that’s what I want to know from you all.

If anybody do have any idea about it then do reply to me so that even I can think of installing that app in my phone, please reply to this I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Is there any LED notification app for LG Spectrum?

Quote Originally Posted by PiYu View Post
    We all know that this phone does not have the Led notification feature so what I was asking is that will this phone support any LED notification app at all? Or are there any LED notification app built exclusive for this phone, that’s what I want to know from you all.

If anybody do have any idea about it then do reply to me so that even I can think of installing that app in my phone, please reply to this I am waiting for your responses.
    ‘NoLED’ and 'LG Touch LED Notifications' are the two applications that you can try in your phone. I am using 'LG Touch LED Notifications’ and it uses the touch button at the bottom of the screen for the notification purpose. The main reason that I am suing this app is because it consumes lot less amount of battery and it’s worth every money. So I would say you better have a look at that app. One small note I would like to also give you is that in order to use this application in your phone you should ensure that your phone is completely rooted.

Re: Is there any LED notification app for LG Spectrum?

Quote Originally Posted by BansiWada View Post
    ‘NoLED’ and 'LG Touch LED Notifications' are the two applications that you can try in your phone. I am using 'LG Touch LED Notifications’ and it uses the touch button at the bottom of the screen for the notification purpose. The main reason that I am suing this app is because it consumes lot less amount of battery and it’s worth every money. So I would say you better have a look at that app. One small note I would like to also give you is that in order to use this application in your phone you should ensure that your phone is completely rooted.
    Ok is it necessary to be rooted isn’t there any way by which I can get it done if the phone is not rooted. I don’t want to root my phone too early that’s why I am asking you all is it necessary to root the phone for such applications?

smile Re: Is there any LED notification app for LG Spectrum?

Yes dude it is very much necessary to have your phone rooted. Without rooting you cant get your phone to work on this applications and also I don’t remember any other applications that will help you with the led notifications.

So get the phone rooted and enjoy the service of all these applications . I hope I am clear for you. That’s it from my side for you all.