Thread: How many of you all are not going to buy the LG Spectrum phone?

How many of you all are not going to buy the LG Spectrum phone?

Hi guys need to know from you all as if how many of you all are not going to buy this phone and if you all have made up your minds then I want to know the reasons why are you all not going with this phone, that’s what I want to know from you all. So if you all have some clear reasons supporting your answer then do come out and speak up. It will help me in classifying as if why isn’t this phone not so popular among you all.

I have clarified my questions over here, hope its understandable for you.

Down Re: How many of you all are not going to buy the LG Spectrum phone?

Quote Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
    Hi guys need to know from you all as if how many of you all are not going to buy this phone and if you all have made up your minds then I want to know the reasons why are you all not going with this phone, that’s what I want to know from you all. So if you all have some clear reasons supporting your answer then do come out and speak up. It will help me in classifying as if why isn’t this phone not so popular among you all.

I have clarified my questions over here, hope its understandable for you.
    I have heard that battery life is not good, the mobile hotspot is quite poor and also the dev support is not good as well, so these are some of the reasons why I wouldn’t be going with this phone. I am quite sure many of them like me would be having the same reasons for not going with this phone. Anyways I have given my point of view over here. Waiting to hear it from you all on the same.

Re: How many of you all are not going to buy the LG Spectrum phone?

I would say wifi reception is quite poor. My wifi connections gets disconnected frequently, sometimes the camera of the phone refuses to start up. So that’s one more problem. I had downloaded some live wallpapers in the phone and they don’t work at all properly in this phone. another one. So I am thinking of selling this phone to someone at half the price. Don’t know if I will get some retailer for this. hoping for that.

ThumbsUp Re: How many of you all are not going to buy the LG Spectrum phone?

Who said that phone has so much problems. Well frankly speaking I think you are the only one who is complaining much about this phone. I have this phone and it is really well built and I haven’t come across any of those problems that you all have sketched out here. it has a fantastic camera, the wifi hotspot is average, even the battery runs quite good. Well frankly speaking we should not expect a good battery life in any android phones at all because android phones consume a good amount of battery. So apart from these I don’t find any other reason to blame the phone. I feel this phone is quite worth its money looking at the range in which it is launched.