Thread: Camera not working properly in LG Spectrum

Camera not working properly in LG Spectrum

Many a times I have noticed that I am not able to use the camera of this phone at all. Whenever I launch the camera of this phone it gives me some error message and I have to force shut down he camera of this phone. the camera of this phone works fine sometimes but the other times it does not work properly at all. So that’s the problem here. I tried booting the phone in the safe mode and then noticed that the camera is working. So is there some application which is interfering in the working of the camera. Is that the case or something else, whatever it is I would be very glad to know if anybody of you all have got some fix for this problem. That would be very essential for me. So please do help me out with this one. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Camera not working properly in LG Spectrum

Yes you are right may be some applications which you have downloaded or installed recently is giving you such kind of problem with your phone. so I would say just relax. Find out which applications have you downloaded recently and remove it from the phone. That’s how you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidya Bacchi View Post
    Many a times I have noticed that I am not able to use the camera of this phone at all. Whenever I launch the camera of this phone it gives me some error message and I have to force shut down he camera of this phone. the camera of this phone works fine sometimes but the other times it does not work properly at all. So that’s the problem here. I tried booting the phone in the safe mode and then noticed that the camera is working. So is there some application which is interfering in the working of the camera. Is that the case or something else, whatever it is I would be very glad to know if anybody of you all have got some fix for this problem. That would be very essential for me. So please do help me out with this one. I am waiting for your responses.
    What kind of error are you getting can you tell me while you are opening up the camera? That’s what I want to know. So you cant open up the camera or what? If it’s then for once try setting your phone to factory default. See if there are some differences or not after that. You will get some idea about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    Yes you are right may be some applications which you have downloaded or installed recently is giving you such kind of problem with your phone. so I would say just relax. Find out which applications have you downloaded recently and remove it from the phone. That’s how you can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    What kind of error are you getting can you tell me while you are opening up the camera? That’s what I want to know. So you cant open up the camera or what? If it’s then for once try setting your phone to factory default. See if there are some differences or not after that. You will get some idea about it.
    I have tried all the basic methods such as settings to factory default and also I have mentioned above that I have booed the phone with the safe mode, the strange thing is that I haven’t downloaded or installed any applications lately then how come any of the applications can give me any problem? That’s what I am wondering.

See if you all can give me some other solution for the same. I would be waiting for it. that’s all I can say.

Better get it replaced that would be a better option for you. Dude even I had this same problem in my phone as well and after trying out several fixes for this phone I was not able to get any help from it. so I was stuck. I called up the LG support team and asked them for the solution. After a hour long chat with them they finally agreed to get it replaced. So you also do the same thing report this issue with the LG service center and ask them to get this phone replaced. The best and the effective solution for you. Hope that’s fine with you.

Mostly a hardware issue do one thing take up the necessary back up of your phone and perform a hard reset in your phone. see if that works out for you or not.