Thread: Video chatting on LG Spectrum?

Video chatting on LG Spectrum?

I happened to download skype on my phone and I was thinking where is the video chat option in the phone, do you all know where it is exactly? Actually I want to do video chatting in this phone, so can you all tell me how would I be able to do that? Are there any applications or software that will help me with the video chatting? Please let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: Video chatting on LG Spectrum?

Quote Originally Posted by Prem-Din View Post
    I happened to download skype on my phone and I was thinking where is the video chat option in the phone, do you all know where it is exactly? Actually I want to do video chatting in this phone, so can you all tell me how would I be able to do that? Are there any applications or software that will help me with the video chatting? Please let me know about it as soon as possible.
    Dude skype is the best software for video chatting in the android phone. however I would say you better check which version do you have in your phone, it’s the version 2.1 which supports video chatting in the android phone. so better have a check about the same. however apart from skype there are other video chatting applications that are available and they are ooVoo and google talk video chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Dude skype is the best software for video chatting in the android phone. however I would say you better check which version do you have in your phone, it’s the version 2.1 which supports video chatting in the android phone. so better have a check about the same. however apart from skype there are other video chatting applications that are available and they are ooVoo and google talk video chat.
    Yes I quite agree with this guy its always better to check the version of skype only 2.1 supports videochatting in android phones. In case if you want then you can uninstall the skype and reinstall it back. So that’s what you can do. however there are other applications that are available apart from skype and they are Fring and tango. Out of that my favorite is the Fring. Its easily one of the best competitors for skype. It is a universal video chat client that supports multiple application protocols. It has got the multi platform support where a iOS user can call a person who is using android. However it does not have a great user community unlike skype but whatever it is offering is really cool. I only use this application for mobile to mobile video calling.

I am using Qik. I am sure not many of them have heard about this application because it is not a popular application as skype. But yes very good application for those who want to do video calling and chatting. Works only on selected android and iOS devices only. You can consider this option as well.

If you all are talking about the video chatting applications then google have come up with two good apps one is in the GTalk only and the other is the Google + application for android phone. Skype is another good application but the one that I have right now is full of bugs that’s why I have removed it from the phone. However I am using skype in my laptop and its quite cool. So would love to have it in my phone once it gets upgraded. Tango and fring are also the rising stars in video chatting.