Thread: iPad 3 is out of stocks, can't even order online

iPad 3 is out of stocks, can't even order online

It seems to me that there is no way I can order the ipad 3 online right now because I don’t own a credit card and also my parents. The problem is there is no apple store nearby my neighborhood. However some other stores which are far away from the town do not have ipad 3 stocks available yet. Each and every stores I have contacted in my district said ipad 3 is out of stock. Can anyone tell me when the next stock is available in retail stores?

Re: iPad 3 is out of stocks, can't even order online

Don’t you have any friends or neighbors who could order ipad 3 via online for you? If you don’t have credit cards then its fine. It is not always necessary to pay for ipad 3 or order using credit card only. Some other online stores accept debit card payment or internet backing payment also. You can also choose those. If you don’t have any of the above options, then last option is to Pay on Delivery option. Only few online stores offer this option for certain product. I hope that you may get one of those.

Did you inquire in the retailer store properly? Some retailers won’t tell truth about these things since they might have already made an agreement with their regular customer. Even if the stock is readily available, they won’t sell it to unknown customers. First they will put it sale for their regular customers, and then put residual stocks to others. However, there are few other retailers who sell these kinds of new products for more price than the MRP. Depending on the demand, they will raise price.

The new touch pad of Apple, announced last week, apparently arouses much enthusiasm. Indeed, as can be seen on the Apple Store the new iPad is already out of stock on the manufacturer's online store. The initial stock reserved for pre-orders has been exhausted. Note that buyers now have to wait two to three weeks for their tablet pre-order online. Reportedly, Apple's physical stores will be stocked in a timely manner, and amounts should be sufficient to satisfy customers. So no need to go camping on the sidewalk like some to give you the tablet of your dreams.

For the record, the first iPad has sold 300,000 copies the day of its launch, and the iPad 2 had set a record with 500,000 copies. If one believes Apple, despite a price ranging from 489 Euros (16 GB) to 814 Euros (64 GB with support 3G/4G), the iPad 3 should experience an even higher number of sales for its first day, including pre-orders.

From a few hours on the market ' iPad 3 is already sold out.

The success of the new jewel of Apple than any of the forecasts, so that the number of tablets marketed not only is not sufficient to meet the demand, but not even cover the amount of bookings online for some time. But Apple's success is twofold: in the store and the stock market. The actions fly in one and $ 600 off the retail row is endless. In the U.S., Walmart anticipates chain time opening the doors at midnight and a minute.

The stocks of the new iPad 3 have been literally steals. The Cupertino Company, reported that it has already sold out the first stocks of the product and the reserves for the U.S. market, then it is likely that for all bookings coming from the rest of the world there is a possibility of short-term response. The majority of iPad 3 are still in the assembly phase.