Thread: How to mark unread mails in LG Spectrum VS920

How to mark unread mails in LG Spectrum VS920

I was using Droid and it gave me a very satisfying service. One of the highlights of which is that I could mark mails as unread if I wanted it to stay highlighted. I loved that feature. I worked great when I needed certain mail to wait till I find a proper downloading sector for the files sent.
    But I lately I switched to LG Spectrum VS920 which lacks this feature. And to make things worse, any mail once read gets disappeared. Now I am scared to open any mail as it might just get removed from my system. This is annoying. Any help?

re: How to mark unread mails in LG Spectrum VS920

I am not sure about the mark unread thingy. However, you can definitely use the ‘Star’ to highlight. Once that star is highlighted it will go into the star collection and the app will give you the option of opening starred emails. Also, I have experienced that the old email shows up even in a bad area as long as the 3G is working successfully. To achieve the same, just place it on Airplane mode for some time as soon as you resume, 3G will kick start. You’ll find your previous mail and even some new mails.

This was a relief! But this is sort of a backdoor solution isn’t it? I wish there was something straight. Wouldn’t it be better if we have mails stay in the inbox till we manually delete it? Any ways or means to go about this?

Hurrah! I found it by myself… I now have mark unread and the emails no longer disappear after reading so that I can mark unread after reading them and going back to the mail page. It's a little box to check above the email envelope beside the letter

Possibly, things did not go very well in the first time. I re applied the account and then Bang On! It’s perfect.

Yes, it’s perfect except one simple problem that we cannot switch between portrait and landscape mode without going into settings

That’s easy buddy…

- Go to settings
    - Click Display
    - Check Auto-Screen Rotate

Hope it helps!