Thread: LG Spectrum unable to connect Pdanet

LG Spectrum unable to connect Pdanet

don’t know what wrong with this device , I just recently bought this device, everything is working just fine with this phone but this is on issue keeps bugging me for a while now , the problem is that I am not able to connect the pdanet to use it as a hotspot. Don’t know what is wrong with this device. I have looked everywhere on this issue but there is no answer on this problem is it only me or anyone else also has this same issue . is there anyone here who has this similar issue can help me out to solve this I will be really glad .

Re: LG Spectrum unable to connect Pdanet

That is really weird, can you tell me did you contacted the LG support looks to me there is an issue with the Phone and if you get in touch with the LG representative that there might be the chance that they will replace your phone with term brand new pc . I have the paid version of this but quite frankly I am not using it since there are the chances of the hotspot hack and you need to let them know so that they can get the new download code for the occupied version on your new phone

Re: LG Spectrum unable to connect Pdanet

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    That is really weird, can you tell me did you contacted the LG support looks to me there is an issue with the Phone and if you get in touch with the LG representative that there might be the chance that they will replace your phone with term brand new pc . I have the paid version of this but quite frankly I am not using it since there are the chances of the hotspot hack and you need to let them know so that they can get the new download code for the occupied version on your new phone
    Well as you said I have contacted then regarding this yesterday and as I had the windows mobile pro version of the pdanet but now again I had to paid for this to get the droid version as according to then this both is of different platform