Thread: How to Tether WiFi of LG spectrum

How to Tether WiFi of LG spectrum

as I am with my latest android smartphone LG spectrum, quite happy with it. I made some attempts for several different apps now and it has came to my notice that it doesn’t seem to work. The apps show it to be working, but they tend to appear with very weak signals and I am unable to find the network on any device. So can suggest some means to Tether WiFi of LG spectrum . please provide some cases related to it. Thanks for the replies in advance.

Re: How to Tether WiFi of LG spectrum

I have a same phone and in may case there are no issues at all. i tethered my work atrix to my spectrum and there were no issues. And you need to make sure about the fact that it will be in adhoc mode as well as note seen from a majority of devices as a usual wifi connection.

In my case , I am longtime user of wifi tether for root on my DroidX, however lately I upgraded to the LG Spectrum. I have root as well as I am able to get my laptop to locate the tether network, but it is seriously slow-nearly times out at the time of loading pages. Which version of wifi tether are you guys making use that have seen running with no issues ? can you guys just post replies in this case.

I was making use of version 3.1 beta 9 and also made some attempts for version 11, but there were similar issue. but , it wil appear to work ok as a wifi spot for my android tablet, just doesn't like to create usable speeds for laptop which is Windows based. I'm thinking of going back to stock by means of the recovery instructions you posted along with starting fresh with root and a new download of wifi tether rather than restoring .

I was also having issues with this. I got the most recent v3. By making use of profile thrill with routing fix checked along with unchecked. It did solved my issue and now it is able to connect . hope this one helps you a bit in resolving your issue.

As found from sources , I may guess that it might be the case as the tether app may be causing the issue since I pay for mobile hotspot along with wifi tethering which in turn causes data to drop everything every some couple of seconds.