Thread: LG Spectrum VS HTC Rezound

LG Spectrum VS HTC Rezound

need to buy the phone and I have two option that I have to choose in between this LG Spectrum and HTC Rezound. Thinking to upgrade on Verizon. Both phone according to me look good but then I am not that good when it come to technology, so I would like to asks you people here anyone can help me on this , I will be really be glad

thanks in advance

Re: LG Spectrum VS HTC Rezound

I personally like the LG. But I think the younger crowd is gonna prefer the rezound regardless just for the beats technology. Im not a fan of putting piles of music on my phone serves no purpose for Sun beats me. I use my phone for business. The most i do with media is shooting video and transferring it to my pc to do some editing. Spectrum rocks for me but im pretty sure its not for everybody.

The dissimilarity in camera quality among the Spectrum and Rezound is like night and day. The Rezound definitely looks better. I just got the Spectrum, and it seems like a great phone. I just don't like having such a high resolution. Android doesn't seem to look as nice with a very high res. I think I'll be taking it back and grabbing the Galaxy Nexus.

Which one has better signal strength? I have the Galaxy nexus right now, and that has all kinds of signal problems. I want to exchange it for another Verizon android phone, but, I have no idea what to choose. I want the phone with the best signal strength. So is it the Spectrum of the Rezound? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Well here is the news if any one interested Verizon has introduce a astonish move to slash the cost of the HTC Rezound as well as the LG Spectrum LTE phones downward to $ 100 on a two-year contract and a data pack at a least amount charge of an further $ 30. This all happened approximately just a month subsequent to the first LG Spectrum Launched on the network and about three months from the time when the HTC Rezound first released . Both devices have high-end specs plus likely to be upgraded to Android 4.0 sometime later than March

The Spectrum's display is a lot better than the iPhone s,and the Spectrum has 4G. then again, the Spectrum is a a bit buggy which an update may repair I guess and the battery life on the one I include has been poor even with the display turned off. An update may be fix that, as well. I favor the Spectrum, and suppose that an update will fix the issues. The Spectrum's display is outstanding.