Thread: Will hulu plus enable on new Apple TV?

Will hulu plus enable on new Apple TV?

I looked everywhere to find answer on this but not able to find anything on this , is there anyone know whether the Hulu plus which is available on the iPad , iPhone and all with the 10$ a month the same way will it be available on the Apple TV. I will be grateful if someone here help me on this matter

Re: Will hulu plus enable on new Apple TV?

Apple is considering a bid to add Hulu for watching on Apple TV, online streaming service, Apple Inc. is planning to bid on the online video service Hulu according to the. Apple is in talks that may lead to a takeover bid for the company to Los Angeles, Hulu, but for now nobody knows

More Hulu could in the near future join the VoD service catalog of Apple TV, after arriving in the next boxes Roku and TiVo announced today. Hulu Plus, which offers $ 10 per month for unlimited access to a large catalog of TV's most popular, is already available as an application for iPad and iPhone / iPod touch - we can imagine that company has made contact with Apple to consider an extension of this partnership.It might also be possible to broadcast via AirPlay an episode of TV series from the iPad, via the Apple TV ... if Hulu Plus allows.

If Apple wants to increase sales should add more content!! They cannot depend Sealing movies and TV shows as itunes only on this box. They should introduce the service that people are looking for or they will just get a Roku. Wake up Apple and give customers what they want. we want Hulu or Hulu Plus. Crackle and also a number of new channels. Currently most people buy Apple TV to access Netflix, YouTube and NBA, NHL, MLB Sports. They are not buying your products for iTunes because you are forcing it on Apple TV owners.

it's likely. The fact that the new AppleTV is basically an iPod touch in a box, and that i would not be stunned if they open the App Store to it and make things like games and numerous apps out there, as well as something for Hulu.

I am unable to make out why anyone would be cry for Hulu unless they're keen on frequent buffering and annoying business interruptions. In any case, Apple might add Hulu to the ATV2 with a software update, however that may need an agreement between Apple and Hulu, which is that the reason why it's not currently supported. NBC has been forced to allow up its seats on the Hulu board as a condition of its takeover by Comcast, thus it'll be fascinating to check what direction it takes as a result.

If Hulu were added to Apple TV currently i might get an Apple TV these days. i'll no doubt have an ATV within the close to future anyway. With the appearance of AirPlay further integrated resolution to induce web and media content from my pc or phone to the TV while not having to plug either into the TV directly. It's one in every of the details why an ATV is additional enticing to me than a Roku or web capable Blu-ray

I've tried each Hulu and and Netflix and that i suppose Netflix is far higher. It streams a lot reliably, has higher video quality on my Mac mini, and no annoying ads interruptions, that are inexcusable on a subscription set up.

The other issue with Hulu is that it's getting into a state of transition that would lead to an awfully completely different server than the one they're currently giving. Hulu as you recognize it currently might not be around for much longer.

Apple TV would dominate the streaming box market, if they opened it up to additional content like Roku. We'd get one for every tv, if there have been additional content choices. Since we're a Mac household it'd be an excellent advantage to stream photos, movies, and music from a central home pc to each tv within the house. Please Apple, open up the content on this shiny black box, thus we will ditch cable for sensible and eventually finish cable's entertainment monopoly. We'd have extra money to pay on Apple stuff while not having to pay our ridiculously huge cable bill every month; for the privilege of getting to look at endless commercials.

Well as far as I know the new Apple TV don’t have the browser and also able to works the application on it , so there is no possibility to watch the Hulu on an Apple TV .

I don't suppose Apple with ever for Hulu out there on ATV. they are looking to sell the varied TV episodes for $.99 every instead of allow a subscription to a service that has all-you-can-watch. it'd be a conflict of their interest no?