Thread: Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. HTC One X

Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. HTC One X

The only device that is going to give some tough competition to the HTC One X is the Samsung galaxy S3. Well if you don’t have much information about this particular phone then you can check out the following article Samsung Galaxy S III first looks and Features you will get all the information about the product. Anyways the question that I want to ask wit you all is that what do you all think about the two products that I have listed them down. Which one would be able to compete with whom, that’s the basic question for you all. Well my vote as of now is certainly going with the One X because it looks great to me. What do you all think about the same? please reply on this. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. HTC One X

I should say both the phones have some great features and are the most awaited phones in the recent times. So it would be very difficult as of now to comment anything about it. still if you ask me then I would give my vote to the Galaxy S3 simply because of the Exynos and Samsungs UI. Sense 4.0 is completely new for me so playing with that new interface would be a bit difficult for me.

I have been a great fan of Samsung galaxy series. If you look at the list of phones that I have possessed all are galaxy phones and the latest entrant was the S2. Though I wanted to get the note but after hearing that release of S3 is just round the corner. I am delaying the plans. All my eyes are on Galaxy S3. Frankly speaking I wont pay much attention to the HTC one because I don’t like that phones.

Lets compare the specifications of the Galaxy S3 with the HTC One X

Galaxy S3

- 2 Gigabytes of RAM
    - 2.0 GHz Quad-core processor
    - SD Card slot
    - 32GB Internal Storage
    - 4.65 inch Super AMOLED III screen display
    - 1,280×1024 pixel resolution with 352 PPI pixel density
    - 10-megapixel camera and 1080p HD video recording with 60fps, 2 megapixel front camera.
    - NFC chip
    - 2250mAh Battery
    - ICS OS with Touchwiz 5.0

HTC One X

- Quad-core 1.5 GHz processor
    - Nvidia Tegra 3 chipset
    - No sd card slot and 32 GB internal memory
    - 4.7 inches SLCD screen
    - 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
    - 8 megapixel camera and 1080p@30fps video recording, 1.3 megapixel front camera
    - Li-Po 1800 mAh battery
    - Android OS, v4.0

So I hope you will be able to compare both the phones looking at the specifications.

It is too early to comment something about the Samsung galaxy S3. The phone is not yet out completely and also the specifications that we are getting to see are some of the leaked specifications of the phone. as of now I am going with the HTC One X simply because it has a quad core processor that is the beast of them all. One more thing is the tegra 3 chipset that would be providing some awesome graphic quality. Cant wait to get this phone on my hands. Its looking amazingly powerful.

Having looked at the specifications of the galaxy s3 then it is looking more appealing than the HTC One X. However the absence on sd card slot and non removable battery makes HTC One loose a bit while competing with Galaxy S3.

Dude it is good that they don’t have the sd card slot. I don’t understand the strategy behind the galasy s3 it is having a 32GB internal memory and also a sd card slot as well. It is always better if there is no sd card slot in the phone because a slower sd card eventually slows down the phone. the same is not the case with the internal memory.