Thread: Stock Rom for HTC One X

ThumbsUp Stock Rom for HTC One X

Just happened to check XDA and there they have developed a stock rom for the new phone. the latest stock rom, for ICS phone with HTC Sense 4.0 UI build 1.26.401.1 can be downloaded from here as well. So do download it from here and do comment over here.

One small note that I would like to give it you all is that whatever you are trying do try it in your own risk. Don’t blame me for anything else. It is a stock rom and cannot be rooted.

Link 1

Link 2

Re: Stock Rom for HTC One X

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    Just happened to check XDA and there they have developed a stock rom for the new phone. the latest stock rom, for ICS phone with HTC Sense 4.0 UI build 1.26.401.1 can be downloaded from here as well. So do download it from here and do comment over here.

One small note that I would like to give it you all is that whatever you are trying do try it in your own risk. Don’t blame me for anything else. It is a stock rom and cannot be rooted.

Link 1

Link 2
    ROM for a phone which has not released yet. Well that’s amazing. I would like to have it in my phone as well. first of all let the phone come in.

Re: Stock Rom for HTC One X

I would say thanks for such kind of great work. Currently I am having htc sensation xl and now I am thinking about switching to the htc one x. just wonder how do the developers get hold of the rom when the phone isn’t actually out. I must say that’s a great work done by the XDA people and also by you for bringing that ROM downloadable link over here.