Thread: Installing UC browser 7.6 on Nokia X2-01

Installing UC browser 7.6 on Nokia X2-01

Recently I have bought Nokia X2-01 mobile phone. On my old Nokia mobile phone I was able to install UC browser directly from my mobile phone, now please tell me how I can install UC browser 7.6 in mobile phone. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Installing UC browser 7.6 on Nokia X2-01

You can get UC browser on your mobile phone from the Nokia OVI store or official site of the UC browser. All you have to do is open Nokia OVI store page from your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone default browser and after opening the ovi store page you have to select your mobile device and then search for UC browser and then select download option and then it will ask for the OVI login. Enter the details and download it. If you don’t want to download from OVI then you should visit official site of the UC browser and then download it from there. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Well you can also install UC browser on your Nokia X2-01 mobile phone with the help of Nokia PC suite mobile phone. You have to connect your phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with your computer you have to download UC browser jar file from the official site of the UC browser and then copy it in your mobile phone and open it.

Instead of using UC browser I will suggest you to download opera mini browser. Opera mini browser is very fast and user-friendly. You can download Opera mini browser from the official site of the opera or Nokia OVI store. I think you should try this browser.

After looking at your answer I have visited official site of the UC browser and then downloaded UC browser. I have also tried opera mini browser but I find UC browser more user friendly. Thank you for helping me.