Thread: Does anyone know what is the price and specification Sony PlayStation Portable (NGP)

Does anyone know what is the price and specification Sony PlayStation Portable (NGP)

So here is the deal I am planning to surprise my nephew with Sony Play Station Portable (NGP) on his birthday but the problem that I don’t know anything about this device, so is there any one here can provide me the detailed specification on this device and also the price that it will be available in India , I will be really appreciate if someone could help me on this

Thanks

Re: Does anyone know what is the price and specification Sony PlayStation Portable (NGP)

Well I was also looking the same , actually need one for myself so it will be really nice if someone here can help me on this I looked everywhere but was not able to find anything on this , I will be really appreciating your affords on this thanks

Re: Does anyone know what is the price and specification Sony PlayStation Portable (NGP)

Well as far as I known it has the two set of model out of one will be Wi-Fi and the other will be Wi-Fi as well as the 3G and the price will be ranging somewhere 12500 and 14990 rupees , really excited with the device but has only issue that the memory is available market is 2 GB and 4 GB

With support for 3G and Wifi , users can also at any time, communicate with other players who are playing the same game as them. Each track will offer this NGP own live use. Using the application "Near" it is also possible to find friends, or as yet unknown NGP users in the vicinity. Multiple fingers simultaneously (multi-touch) are available on the screen and the touchpad. Sony combined in the NGP that is known of the control console via the gamepad controller with the fingers of smartphones. This is reflected in the menus of the handheld devices are used, similar to Google's Android system can wipe the user, for example by multiple home screens with your finger.

The features of Sony's latest litter of sensors for motion and acceleration, and one camera on the front and back of the unit also enables augmented reality applications, the union of games and reality. This allows the user to deliver the game virtual reality Fighters fighting against a background shot with the camera. In Hot Shots Golf on the other hand, it is possible to train through the eyes of the character, the player moves now with the NGP in the hand varies depending on the perspective of the character. The sensors are the same way as those used in Sony's Playstation Move motion control is used.

Specifications of Next Generation Portable (NGP)

• CPU ARM Cortex A9 quad-core
    • GPU SGX543MP4 +
    • Mass About 182 x 18.6 x 83.5 millimeters (W x D x H)
    • Touchpad Multi-touch, capacitive
    • Cameras Front and rear camera
    • Sound Stereo speakers, microphone output
    • Sensors 6-way motion sensors (gyroscope and 3-way 3-way
    • accelerometer 3-way compass
    • Location GPS module, localization via WLAN
    • Knobs & switches PlayStation buttons, power button, directional
    • keys pad left & right shoulder buttons, Start button, select button, volume control
    • Wireless communication 3G, WiFi b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR

It has the already familiar PSP WLAN module is integrated into the NGP also a 3G modem. Together with a GPS sensor, it should come primarily from location-based services are used. Thus, for example, see which games near the current location are being played or are most popular. Also at the "Live Area", the last-mentioned service activities of the Friends displayed and you can chat with them. Whether the built-in front camera can also video chat, betrayed Sony, however. Last but not least, is another key area of application of the 3G module of download games or additional content.

1. It has the Stunning OLED
    2. The Revolutionary User Interface
    3. It is based on the Super Oval Design and Dual Analog Sticks
    4. Live Area
    5. Meet friends, recently played games etc
    6. New Game Medium
    7. Hardware is as powerful as the PlayStation 3