Thread: How is the internal speaker quality of HTC One X?

How is the internal speaker quality of HTC One X?

Hope you all have read the title properly. Well I wanted to know how is the speaker quality of the phone. I am sorry if I am asking this question too early but I am sure many of them had their hands on the demo phone and must have got to know about the quality of the speakers of this phone. so that’s why I have asked this question with you all. Hope I will get some definite answers for this. so do reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: How is the internal speaker quality of HTC One X?

Frankly speaking I was never happy with the speaker output of the htc sensation xl. Tho9ugh the manufacturers had claimed that it would be having the beats audio and hence I thought it would be having a better audio quality for the speakers but no that did not turn true at all in my case. I was left with a sad speaker that hardly produced any kind of good sound. So I would be very much eager to know how is the sound quality of this phone especially the speakers. Phones like Samsung do have a very good output and HTC should take some learning lessons from them on that ground. So anyone has any clear knowledge about the sound output in the HTC One X then do let me know about it. that’s all I have to say here.

Speakers would be one important criteria for me while purchasing this phone. if the speakers turns out to be good then only I would be considering to get this phone. No doubt that this phone supports beats audio and hence would be having a great audio output in headphones but what about the speakers? even they should have a crystal clear sound. I have many expectations from this phone. hopefully all of them would be fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Suri View Post
    Hope you all have read the title properly. Well I wanted to know how is the speaker quality of the phone. I am sorry if I am asking this question too early but I am sure many of them had their hands on the demo phone and must have got to know about the quality of the speakers of this phone. so that’s why I have asked this question with you all. Hope I will get some definite answers for this. so do reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.
    If you want some good sound output then you should get a speaker dock or Bluetooth portable speaker for a clarity in the sound the sound output would be much higher. Definitely higher than the one that you would be getting from any phone be it a china phone for instance.

I was really surprised when I saw a guy saying that speakers are the most integral part of the phone and he would be taking this into the criteria while purchasing the phone. in case if the phone does not have a good speakers then he would be compromising a good processor phone, a good screen phone and also well built phone. all for the speakers. Lol I cant stop laughing at such stupid sentences. Well speakers play a important role but not that much. Yes it is important during the calls when you cant hear from a proper headset mode you switch on to the speakers for a better clarity that’s when the importance of speakers play a very important and a pivotal role. Anyways I have fixed up my decision on getting this phone that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by ROcHANn View Post
    I was really surprised when I saw a guy saying that speakers are the most integral part of the phone and he would be taking this into the criteria while purchasing the phone. in case if the phone does not have a good speakers then he would be compromising a good processor phone, a good screen phone and also well built phone. all for the speakers. Lol I cant stop laughing at such stupid sentences. Well speakers play a important role but not that much. Yes it is important during the calls when you cant hear from a proper headset mode you switch on to the speakers for a better clarity that’s when the importance of speakers play a very important and a pivotal role. Anyways I have fixed up my decision on getting this phone that’s it.
    Yes I hardly use speakers when I am listening to music. Beats audio has the best audio output when we are listening to it from the headphones but some people don’t understand it.

If the phone has a speaker which is very much like of the iPhone then it is well and good because the speakers of the iPhone is not loud but it is smooth and quite audible that’s what we want. if you want some loud speakers in a phone then better switch to the china phones they would be the perfect choice for you.

In one of the preview videos that were posted in youtube I saw that internal speakers of this phone was quite clear that means you could easily hear the sound from a distance so very much useful when your headset is not responding. However they did not show anything about the audio quality. So wait and watch would be the only policy that we need to follow as of now.

Speakers are also from beats audio. So it is but obvious that the sound output would be good. So not much debatable on that. Looking at the earlier phones like sensation and desire none of the phones had a great audio output. I won’t be expecting much from this edition of the phone as well but some descent sound which are pleasant to our ears would be a welcome addition for me.

As such I don’t listen to music much because I am quite committed to my office work. The only time that I get to hear music is only when I am off to office coming back from office is a tierdy thing and I dozz of immediately.