Thread: HTC One X rooted

HTC One X rooted

Having read a great source of information from one of the leading webistes I decided to share this information with you all. Hope it turns out to be a great set of piece of information for you all as well. don’t you all think so. Well let me come to the topic first. HTC One X can be rooted and all thanks to MoDaCo. MoDaCo has created a Superboot that will allow you to root the One x easily. Don’t you all think it’s a great feature. No adb command and all just a boot image will allow you to complete the desired task. Isn’t it great guys. A phone which hasn’t released yet its root has come out. So do check out MoDaCo and you will get more information out there only.

I hope that was clear for you that’s it from my side for you.

Happy Re: HTC One X rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
    Having read a great source of information from one of the leading webistes I decided to share this information with you all. Hope it turns out to be a great set of piece of information for you all as well. don’t you all think so. Well let me come to the topic first. HTC One X can be rooted and all thanks to MoDaCo. MoDaCo has created a Superboot that will allow you to root the One x easily. Don’t you all think it’s a great feature. No adb command and all just a boot image will allow you to complete the desired task. Isn’t it great guys. A phone which hasn’t released yet its root has come out. So do check out MoDaCo and you will get more information out there only.

I hope that was clear for you that’s it from my side for you.
    Wow superb cant believe this guys they have created a program In such a pace that it is going to create a hype among all of them. I really loved that. Even I am going to check this out as soon as possible.

Re: HTC One X rooted

Sorry to disturb you all in the middle of the conversation but I have a ceratin problem that I would like to ask you all well the problem is with the phone named as HTC One X. well I got this phone on the basis of testing purpose. When I tried upgrading the phone with the official HTC firmware, the phone started giving me problems. The phone cannot be turned on, even the battery is not getting charged in short the phone is dead. The battery of the phone cannot be removed at all because of the sealed batteries. Can you tell me some solutions for it. I hope I will get some help.

Re: HTC One X rooted

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    Sorry to disturb you all in the middle of the conversation but I have a ceratin problem that I would like to ask you all well the problem is with the phone named as HTC One X. well I got this phone on the basis of testing purpose. When I tried upgrading the phone with the official HTC firmware, the phone started giving me problems. The phone cannot be turned on, even the battery is not getting charged in short the phone is dead. The battery of the phone cannot be removed at all because of the sealed batteries. Can you tell me some solutions for it. I hope I will get some help.
    As per HTC press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. It stimulates battery removal, so good option for you all to have a go through.

angry Re: HTC One X rooted

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    I just don’t understand why are you talking about the phone problems when the phone itself isn’t out . Lets talk about the rooting stuff for the phone. nice to hear that rooting for this phone can be easily done and that’s the reason why I love android phones. Truly an open source and full of experimentations.

I would surely be going with this phone as soon as it is released.