Thread: Is it easy to root HTC One X?

Is it easy to root HTC One X?

Well a casual question that I want to ask you all. So what I am saying is that will it be easy to root a htc phone. as such I haven’t owned a htc phone and my next eye is one the HTC one x. that’s why I am bit concerned over the rooting of the phone. so asking experts like you all. Whether it would be simple to root this phone or not. just a casual question for you all. Hope it will be answered.

angry Re: Is it easy to root HTC One X?

Quote Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
    Well a casual question that I want to ask you all. So what I am saying is that will it be easy to root a htc phone. as such I haven’t owned a htc phone and my next eye is one the HTC one x. that’s why I am bit concerned over the rooting of the phone. so asking experts like you all. Whether it would be simple to root this phone or not. just a casual question for you all. Hope it will be answered.
    Dude have some patience let the phone be released and then ask this question. We haven’t got the phone yet so that we can think of rooting it. Allow the phone to come in our hands and then we will think about rooting the phone.

You are jumping on the gun too quickly.

Re: Is it easy to root HTC One X?

Quote Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
    Yes I just read a thread on HTC’s dev unlock for HTC One X and there it is clearly written that this phone would be supporting the htc dev unlock. So that’s why this phone can be easily rooted and there would be no problem with that.

So I suppose you have got the necessary suggestions for the same. anything else that you want to know about the query then please do feel free to ask here.

smile Re: Is it easy to root HTC One X?

Dude I am too excited to get this phone rooted on the day one itself. Praying that luck god would be with me on that day otherwise I would end up losing such a pricey phone. Well it will burn my pockets but there is no real fun then having a phone rooted. With rooting you can do whatever you want to do and access so many features of the application unlike the other phones. Isn’t it great.