Thread: Should I wait for HTC One X or get a HTC Sensation XL?

Should I wait for HTC One X or get a HTC Sensation XL?

So that’s the question for you all should I wait for the htc one x or go with the sensation XL. well I believe both of them are in the same price range. The difference is only of the operating system. Anyways I want to get a new phone in a week or so. That’s why I thought of asking you all.

Will the One X take much time to get released in India? I need to know about that.

Re: Should I wait for HTC One X or get a HTC Sensation XL?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart Break KId View Post
    So that’s the question for you all should I wait for the htc one x or go with the sensation XL. well I believe both of them are in the same price range. The difference is only of the operating system. Anyways I want to get a new phone in a week or so. That’s why I thought of asking you all.

Will the One X take much time to get released in India? I need to know about that.
    My vote will definitely go with the HTC One X for sure. It will be coming by March 30. So don’t worry about the availability. Give your pre orders by today itself and get to hold a new Smartphone in your hands.

Owning a phone which is having a quad core processor and a phone that runs on a ICS platform. What more do you want. well if you are really hurry in getting a Smartphone and if have shortlisted these 2 Smartphone’s then I would say go with the XL only. Since that’s the one available in the market. Though I must say that Sensation XL is a good phone no problems in that but One x is a new phone and everybody are excited to have it. That’s why there would be a normal hype surrounding it. Availability of this phone in the Indian market would take some time considering the release date. It might come in the first week of April that’s what it seems. Otherwise you can place an order in any of the online stores that are available and you will get that phone in their given time and date.

See HTC One x does not have a removable battery and also it does not have a micro sd card slot. So that are the only negative factors in the One X. if you aren’t bothered about that then wait for sometime a new phone would be in your hands. In case if you are not ok with the negatives that I have mentioned about the phone then you can very well go ahead and get a Sensation XL. Not a bad phone at all.

Well I am using HTC Sensation xl i would say you get this phone only. I am using this phone from past few months and I am satisfied with it. The only problem is the battery of the phone and nothing else. Well its worth a buy.

Quote Originally Posted by lEON bALDWIN View Post
    Well I am using HTC Sensation xl i would say you get this phone only. I am using this phone from past few months and I am satisfied with it. The only problem is the battery of the phone and nothing else. Well its worth a buy.
    Dude sensation xl is a bit oversized phone. I have seen the screen resolution it is quite poor. One x has a goo screen the SLCD one which displays amazing resolution and clarity. Sensation xl is a phone which has only one core processor while the one x has the quad core processor imagine the speed that we will be getting with it. so if you ask me then HTC One x would be the answer from my side. C’mon dude we should always lookout for the latest one and not for the older one. Dude I hope you did understand what I am speaking here.

First of all sensation xl has no competition in front of one x. if you compare the specifications and features of both the phones then sensation xl comes nowhere close to it. One x will have Android 4.0, sense 4.0 technology, quad core processor, Tegra 3 GPU, 8 megapixel camera and many more. So all of them does count which is not to be seen in the sensation xl. If I were you then I wouldn’t have thought of sensation xl in the first place. I would be looking out for its best competitor Samsung galaxy note. Man! Its dam huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Im-Mortal View Post
    First of all sensation xl has no competition in front of one x. if you compare the specifications and features of both the phones then sensation xl comes nowhere close to it. One x will have Android 4.0, sense 4.0 technology, quad core processor, Tegra 3 GPU, 8 megapixel camera and many more. So all of them does count which is not to be seen in the sensation xl. If I were you then I wouldn’t have thought of sensation xl in the first place. I would be looking out for its best competitor Samsung galaxy note. Man! Its dam huge.
    Yes that’s a good option that you gave for me. Oh my god how can I forget that phone. Thanks for reminding me about that. Well I will be looking for more such phones in the process that will be coming under the price range of sensation xl.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart Break KId View Post
    Yes that’s a good option that you gave for me. Oh my god how can I forget that phone. Thanks for reminding me about that. Well I will be looking for more such phones in the process that will be coming under the price range of sensation xl.
    Dude let me tell you frankly Sensation xl has only 3 disadvantages over One X
    - First is the Sensation XL has a removable battery which is not the case with the One x.
    - 16:10 screen format
    - HTC One X has a aluminum body.
    That’s it!

In my views wait for HTC One X. A 1.5Ghz quad core processor is simply awesome to give you hd quality output on the screen. HTC Sensational XL is mostly a music phone. It has a traditional 1.5 GHz processor. There is lots of difference between this two phones in terms of storage and features. HTC One X is more featured and equipped with newer hardware and operating system.

If you want a multimedia phone then go for HTC Sensation XL. It offers you 16GB internal storage while HTC One X gives you 32 GB. HTC Sensational XL has only 768mb of ram to handle day to day task while One X offer you 1GB ram to give more power and better output. HTC One X features more in camera quality and has higher output. Just go through in detail with the features and specification of both phone before buying any.