Thread: Where is the notification light in HTC One X?

Where is the notification light in HTC One X?

I am not able to find where is the notification light of the HTC One X? I did saw some of the pics of these phone but was not able to find where it is. so that’s why I am asking you all whether you can help me in knowing where exactly is the notification light of this phone? please do inform me if you do get to know something about it. it would be a great thing for me.

Re: Where is the notification light in HTC One X?

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    I am not able to find where is the notification light of the HTC One X? I did saw some of the pics of these phone but was not able to find where it is. so that’s why I am asking you all whether you can help me in knowing where exactly is the notification light of this phone? please do inform me if you do get to know something about it. it would be a great thing for me.
    Well having looked at this image I can easily say that the notification light is behind the speaker grill. I hope that’s the answer that you were looking for.

Will it have RGB or any of two colors? That’s what I want to know from you all. Do you all have any specific information about the same then do tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    Will it have RGB or any of two colors? That’s what I want to know from you all. Do you all have any specific information about the same then do tell me about it.
    Sorry as of now I haven’t got much information about the colors of the notification light it has in it. So that’s why it would not be worthy from my side to comment anything about it. as far as I know HTC do not have some great notification light as we get to see in the Samsung one’s but that’s ok. Personally I feel that HTC should come up with multicolored notification light.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    Well having looked at this image I can easily say that the notification light is behind the speaker grill. I hope that’s the answer that you were looking for.

From the pic it is looking green and if it is going to be remaining the same for all of the notifications then it is not a good sign at all. Well I am sick and tired of the notification that I am seeing in the phone it is so dim that I am not able to identify for which it is exactly. Why don’t htc people come up with notifications light that are there in the RIM phones they have some really good notifications light. I am happy about it.