Thread: does quad core HTC One X supports AWS bands?

does quad core HTC One X supports AWS bands?

As the title itself explains the complete picture of my doubt, I only wanted to know about this smartphone’s AWS bands support and nothing else. So is there anyone who can probably help me out with question.

I have a slight confusion regarding the conflicting information about the quad core HTC One X support. When check out many sites they did confirmed that it does supports T-Mobile US AWS bands but when checked the HTC official they didn’t mentioned anything about it. I am really very much excited with this One X mobile, so if possible let me know about all related information about this smartphone including the specifications. Please help me out.

Re: does quad core HTC One X supports AWS bands?

As far as I am concerned I know that T-Mobile HTC One X is surely going to come up soon by the month of April but still not sure with the exact date, as T-Mobile has not yet come up with a proper release date. For your kind information let me tell you that the HTC official site would never provide are even give you a hint about the HTC One X support with AWS bands. That’s the reason you didn’t find anything about the support in its official site.

I am sure that everything will be updated soon and also T-Mobile will reveal the release date of this much awaited device. If asked me, I personally believe that HTC itself didn’t show T-Mobile AWS band as this smartphone is only available in most of the retails shop for pre-order, so therefore it will update it soon.

I don’t want to create any confusion over here, but if I am not mistaken I read in one of the HTC’s official that the AT&T version of HTC One X does show that it will definitely support AWS. I do not understand why exactly the AT&T specific version would support AWS for T-Mobile, it actually doesn’t makes any sense for me as I have never seen such thing in an AT&T specific phone.

As far as I am concerned I know that T-Mobile HTC One X is surely going to come up soon by the month of april but still not sure with the exact date, as T-Mobile has not yet come up with a proper release date. For your kind information let me tell you that the HTC official site would never provide are even give you a hint about the HTC One X support with AWS bands. That’s the reason you didn’t find anything about the support in its official site.
    I still didn’t get what you were talking about and why exactly you were talking about T-Mobile as I have not yet heard about T-Mobile HTC One X until now. I remember that there was a rumor that T-Mobile will get the HTC One X near around in summer with a Tegra 3 quad-core cpu and also a stock Android version. I always wonder whether the Tegra 3 Quad core will support AWS band or not. Even if it does support AWC bands other question arise is whether it will support HSPA +42 or HSPA +21. Also I am very much confused with one thing, One X Terga coming to Tmobile Usa or One XL Snapdragron coming to Tmobile USA?

I know that T-Mobile is however getting the HTC One S, I am sure about this news because I have heard about it from MWC as they have made this announcement recently.

What I read last morning was that the international verison of One X is definitely going to be with AT&T so therefore the chance of T-Mobile bringing up One X was dropped. And other than this new the T-Mobile customer are said to be using the international version of the One X on T-Mobile as there are less chance of T-Mobile refarming the 1900 GSM spectrum. I would expect them to refarm it to 1900 GSM as soon as possible.

I have a slight confusion regarding the conflicting information about the quad core HTC One X support. When check out many sites they did confirmed that it does supports T-Mobile US AWS bands but when checked the HTC official they didn’t mentioned anything about it. I am really very much excited with this One X mobile, so if possible let me know about all related information about this smartphone including the specifications. Please help me out.

Below are the most required and important specifications of this device:
    • Processor:Quad core, 1500 MHz
    • System memory:1024 MB RAM
    • Built-in storage:32000 MB
    • Camera : 8 Megapixels
    • Bluetooth: 4.0
    • Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels

What exactly I read last morning was that the international version of One X is definitely going to be with AT&T so therefore the chance of T-Mobile bringing up One X was dropped. And other than this new the T-Mobile customer are said to be using the international version of the One X on T-Mobile as there are less chance of T-Mobile refarming the 1900 GSM spectrum. I would expect them to refarm it to 1900 GSM as soon as possible.
    Its very well known that the AT&T is not going to get the international version but instead of that there would be a different version with Qualcomm dual-core processor in order to accommodate AT&T's LTE network. If you are aware you will surely notice that even the HTC’s official website have a separate AT&T version of One X listed over there.
    I think the international version maybe compatible with AT&T, I guess in the above the guy must have misunderstood. It wont be able to offer on AT&T but somehow the UMTS bands has 1900/2100 on it so therefore it could be used on AT&T.

Obviously if it’s a human made device then its going to possess certain pros and cons. But in this HTC One X device we can proudly say that it has huge number of positive points and maybe just one or two negativities.

Speaking about the plus points, below are some:
    • Thin body, measuring less than 9.5mm
    • Fast mobile data support, 4G
    • High-resolution display
    • fast processor
    • High-resolution camera
    • HDMI connector for TV-out

Negative Points:
    • Just one: Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion