Thread: How to use Samsung Galaxy Note 4G as Wacom tablet

How to use Samsung Galaxy Note 4G as Wacom tablet

I have heard that the Galaxy note S-Pen uses a somewhat similar technology that we can see in Wacom tablet. So I am thinking about is there any way to use the Note and S-Pen as a makeshift Wacom tablet. Do you think that it is possible for us to control the cursor as well as the pressure sensitivity either via Bluetooth or WiFi? It would be much helpful, if this setup will allow me to draw on the computer screen, or use Photoshop. What do you say?

Re: How to use Samsung Galaxy Note 4G as Wacom tablet

This is the turning of a review of the FBK Wacom Creative Pro , I learned the Galaxy Rating Samsung used technology from Wacom. It is true that in early November, I was rather interested to the outputs of Inkling, Bamboo Cintiq and 24HD. This is not the first time integrates Wacom Pen Technology brand with its pressure on products other than Wacom Tablet-PC like. After a quick search, my interest was whether this applied to just the stylus, pen-named S or it resumed as any technology or touch or multitouch capacitive or I know not koi or haptic or reagent Wacom. Finally, it is indeed a Wacom Technology Full (finger & stylus). This new way of interacting will allow users to enjoy their own creativity."

No, you do not. It must be compatible with Wacom pens, Wacom's not because technology is based on capacitive and inductive technology. Drum's is all so special, not like the iPhone / iPad ... Each Wacom-compatible, that is of a Tablet PC with a Wacom digitizer pen originated or been listening. In particular, I think Toshiba Wacom pen is recommended. But without guarantee.

You may assume that both uses somewhat similar technology but I don’t think that there is any way where you can get the full features of Wacom tablet using Galaxy Note. The Note has its own limitation and does not act like a wacom tablet since there is no app or firmware feature to do this task.