Thread: Pen supported apps for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Pen supported apps for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

The latest news is about the update of RepliGo Reader in Android market. This app is meant for a PDF annotator which allow text highlighting and notes. Now the update is for the support of pen. I hope that soon we will see more and more apps on Android market with Note pen support. Recent apps are
    • RepliGo Reader
    • Hello Color Pencil
    • DoodleDroid
    • Jotter
    • Free Note
    • Catch-Note/Pen plug-in

other than this there are also new version of games released or might be updated for Note pen support and they are:
    • World of Goo
    • Where's My Water
    • Drawsomething

Re: Pen supported apps for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

I have found 2 apps: S Note and My Store

Among these are about S grade. The app allows you to link to the user created notes or sketches with other multimedia content. The program is also intended to recognize handwritten tables and formulas, and digitized in seconds. A function that is already on the Mobile World Congress presented Tablet PC Galaxy 1.10 grade offers. S grade also contains a number of templates for such diaries or logs.

Another app from the Premium Suite is My Story. It allows you to create personalized greeting cards. Galaxy will also receive exclusive content; users note the next Angry Birds-of Angry Birds space. In addition to a specific grade-level Galaxy they get here, a paid level pack for free.

Samsung Galaxy Notes uses the technology of D-Pen Stylus allows you to act on the full touch 5.3-inch capacitive touchscreen with multitouch and high resolution. With the pen you can write and draw as well as edit existing files. And the apps are just that, going beyond where it stood HTC Flyer.

From this thread I would like to collect all experiences about compatible apps for the Galaxy note and stylus Pen. Interesting for me is that apps that support pen input? In addition, Samsung has announced that it will publish a special S Pen SDK for developers. Then I ask myself because it was so well received, finally, the Galaxy would have to sell very good rating, so it is also well distributed in the market.

The best thing about the Galaxy note is, it supports Bluetooth and WiFi which makes it ideal for office, home or anywhere you can take advantage of this type of connectivity. WiFi networks are becoming more and more each day with cities being a wireless grade shell samsung ambition for many governments. The bright screen lets you view photos or videos of a holster samsung notes more enjoyable experience, I think most users will be impressed with the quality, clarity and sharpness of images of note Galaxy. The colors really stand out and I have not met anyone who is not impressed by this feature.

If you are looking for apps from Android market only then you don’t need to look around for the names of the apps. Once you registered on the Android market with your phone number, the Market will only list you the compatible apps for your device mainly. If needed you can try any other but they might not work properly in your device. For example, some tablet apps can still used in smartphone but they won’t work as intended.

For the Galaxy note there are pre-installed apps in addition to the many other applications in the Android Market. Samsung Galaxy Notes opens to a wide range of unique applications that can fully exploit the talents and performances of the tablet running Android. It present original and exclusive content designed for the Notes and its screen can be controlled by finger or better still by D-Pen Pen Stylus. The tablet was made official last September on the occasion of 'IFA 2011 in Berlin and was released on the market a short distance from the flag of a potential rival, iPhone 4s.

Applications OmniSketch and Zen Brush respectively allow you to draw with great freedom and agility. With regard to productivity and documents in the Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and PDF files will be here PolarisOffice thing qPDF Notes. Moving on to the multimedia side with MusicNote to write directly on the staff, while the application can become MakeUp make-up artist. The editing is a free field with Touch Re-Touch. You can access the list of applications from S Choice from the home page.