Thread: Switching to a different phone after Samsung Galaxy note i717 would be very difficult

Switching to a different phone after Samsung Galaxy note i717 would be very difficult

To be frank I can’t imagine any other phone after Samsung Galaxy note i717. One of my friend took a iPhone some weeks ago and I held that phone in my hand and that fell too short and weird in my hands that I gave away this phone to my friend. Earlier I used to dream of getting a iPhone but after getting a note everything else is just small for me. Note is so big. As of now I cant think of any phone other than the note.

Well this phone has really spoilt me a lot because every time I meet up with my friend I show my phone to them and tell them to have something like these and not the small hand held devices and they are really jealous of me.

Re: Switching to a different phone after Samsung Galaxy note i717 would be very difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Mithi View Post
    To be frank I can’t imagine any other phone after Samsung Galaxy note i717. One of my friend took a iPhone some weeks ago and I held that phone in my hand and that fell too short and weird in my hands that I gave away this phone to my friend. Earlier I used to dream of getting a iPhone but after getting a note everything else is just small for me. Note is so big. As of now I cant think of any phone other than the note.

Well this phone has really spoilt me a lot because every time I meet up with my friend I show my phone to them and tell them to have something like these and not the small hand held devices and they are really jealous of me.
    Yes after getting the note I am no longer going for the small screens at all that’s what I have decided. I remember there was a time where small phones or possessing a small phone was the fashion and I really did not like small phones but now it is no more. So finally I can say that I have made a good decision by opting for the galaxy note. Its really huge and the screen size is quite big.

Re: Switching to a different phone after Samsung Galaxy note i717 would be very difficult

I used to think of a iPod Touch that I had some years ago and the screen of the player was so small that typing some password in it was a real difficult task but now looking for the galaxy note all I can say that I can easily type with just a single finger and it is really cool. Well I have said my words rest all depends upon you all.

Well for me this phone is really big and I want a different phone. sorry if I am sounding a bit different over here but yes I am looking for someone who is ready to take away this phone. main reason is the size of the phone. its quite big and it does not fit easily in the pocket. So that’s the problem in my case. Whenever I bend down to do some work or pick up something I am not able to do that. I mean I am not able to bend completely. The phone gets stuck in the pant. That’s what the problem is. anyways I just want to know if there is someone over here who is ready to take away this phone then do tell me or PM me.

I thought infuse was the biggest phone made by Samsung. Well after looking at Samsung note I would love to have that phone. The screen is almost touching 5 inches.

WOW! Looks great.

I must say Samsung galaxy s3 would be one phone that comes close to the Samsung galaxy note. Well if you aren’t aware of Samsung galaxy s3 then you can refer this article Samsung Galaxy S III first looks and Features in TA and get all information about that. Galaxy S3 looks dam sexy and has an awesome screen. The next phone after galaxy note that I would be aiming for is the Samsung galaxy s3.

I had three phones in front of me one was the galaxy nexus, the other was the galaxy s2 and the last the king of all Galaxy note. S2 was looking so tiny in front of it and nexus which has a 4.6 inch screen was not even worthy of holding it. I looked at galaxy note and immediately pointed out towards the salesman to pack it off. Now I am a proud owner of the galaxy note.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    I had three phones in front of me one was the galaxy nexus, the other was the galaxy s2 and the last the king of all Galaxy note. S2 was looking so tiny in front of it and nexus which has a 4.6 inch screen was not even worthy of holding it. I looked at galaxy note and immediately pointed out towards the salesman to pack it off. Now I am a proud owner of the galaxy note.
    I completely agree with you. Was looking to get the skyrocket but when the sales guy kept the note in front of me. I did not even bother to look at the skyrocket. Lol. Many of my friends sued to flaunt their iPhones at me and say this is what we call a real Smartphone. Now I would be more than happy to flaunt my phone and tell them that I have this Smartphone and this is what I call the real Smartphone. I am sure they would be shell shocked. I really want to look at their expressions.