Thread: No need to root HTC One X

No need to root HTC One X

Seriously speaking I don’t think so there is any need to root htc one x. that’s what I am saying here. overall it looks a perfect phone for me. So why waste time and roo this phone. so that’s why I have created a thread over here to inform you all that there is no need to root this phone. this phone looks perfect for me. So that’s my opinion on this. I hope it was clear for you all that’s it from my side for you.

Re: No need to root HTC One X

Dude remember one thing people don’t root the phone thinking that it has some problem. Well they want more applications to run in the phone and hence that’s the reason why they root the phone. when we root the phone we can get to download and run awesome applications in your phone. So that’s why. Wait for sometime till the phone comes out. After a month or so the root of the phone would be out soon. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Dude for accessing some cool stuff you need a root access. Almost 70% of the cool stuffs in the android is only accessible when you do the rooting. That’s why do root your phone you would be in the benefit.

I don’t understand why do you all don’t enjoy the phone which is working in its stock rom. Like I just want you all to look at my Xoom which is rooted and has a custom rom of its own. Only of the applications in it asks for a root privileges while I have seen many of the applications running which does not require the root privileges as well.

4 applications named as

CIFSManager, Mizuu, Root Explorer and SetCPU only requires rooting privileges and that too in some features not in everything. Out of 200 applications that I have in the phone only 4 of them requires rooting priveleges. So whats the use of rooting the phone.

I suppose you haven’t read my statement properly. What I have said is that 70% of the cool stuff in those applications requires root access. For an example in your SetCPU application what is the use of that app if you are not thinking about overclocking the processor. That overclocking feature can be accessed only with the rooting facility and nothing else. So like that there are many applications in adroid which requires a root access to explore their features. This facility is not therein apple phones that’s the reason why I always prefer android./

Dude without rooting you can’t even flash a Custom recovery and if you don’t have the Recovery then you can't flash good patches/themes or Custom ROM as well.