Thread: Share your Quadrant Standard Edition test scores for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Share your Quadrant Standard Edition test scores for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Well I was just checking the performance of both iPhone 4S as well as Samsung galaxy note. I got my friends iPhone 4S and mine Samsung Galaxy Note I717. I had installed Quadrant Standard Edition in both of them and hence I thought of checking who will win in this test score and I was happy that my galaxy note beat the iPhone 4S with a good margin. The test results for the iPhone 4S was 2396 and for the Galaxy note it was 3223. Happy to see that it beat it in such a big margin. Anyways what I want is that you all guys should come up with some of the test scores that you all had got while testing with the Samsung Galaxy Note I717. I will be happy to hear it from you all.

Re: Share your Quadrant Standard Edition test scores for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

I got 3300 in stock and 3800 when I overclocked it to 1.83GHz. so probably I should say that I have bet you with small margin.

ohmy Re: Share your Quadrant Standard Edition test scores for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I got 3300 in stock and 3800 when I overclocked it to 1.83GHz. so probably I should say that I have bet you with small margin.
    Oh my god that’s a excellent figure that you have achieved. I just don’t understand how were you able to achieve 3000+ mark with the stock rom I need to know about that because in my case I was only able to get a score of 2745. I have cleared out all the background tasks that are running, cleared ram as well then also I am getting a score of 2745. What’s the reason behind getting this score can you please explain me in detail that would be better for me.

I hope I will get some replies.

Re: Share your Quadrant Standard Edition test scores for Samsung Galaxy Note I717

I would say you first check if your phone is running at 1.5GHz or not. First you need to have a check about that and then only proceed ahead with anything else. Use setcpu, and use scaling performance and see if the performance is touching 1.5GHz or not. Many a times it happens that Samsung uses "on-demand" speed scaling to measure the performance so there might be a possibility that your phone does run below 1.5GHz. so check if you are touching the 1.5 mark or not and then only proceed ahead with the testing. I hope that will give you a clear picture for sure.

Frankly speaking widgets, homescreens and keeping the other stuffs in the phone does not matter much . I had kept used GO launcher, 6 home screens, 11 widgets running in background. My phone overclocked upt0 1.83GHz were able to give me a figure of 3K+ mark easily. All I had done was used the setCPU to 1.83 on "performance" setting. You won’t believe it but it certainly makes a difference. Do mark my words.

Well I have a got a snapshot of my device running Da G kernel which is clocked at 1566mhz. just amazed to see that it is touching 3,500 mark. What do you all say guys, need comments on this.

One more amazing performance of galaxy note captured over here in TA. Just wondering what would be they doing to get that mark. I am really impressed with the marks that has been given here. Touching close to 3900 is a big thing. I wonder how did you achieve this fate? Would like to know from you on this. I hope you will definitely contribute over here.

Well its quite simple CWM b4, Da_G's Oc Kernel, Saurom and all the bloatware installed. One more thing last but not the least, the cpu performance is set to 1.83GHz with the help of setcpu. So it is but obvious that you will be getting a speed of that range. I hope I have given you the necessary information about that anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here.