Thread: Samsung galaxy note i717 crawling and lagging.

Samsung galaxy note i717 crawling and lagging.

I have recently bought the Samsung galaxy note i717 and then switched to at&t for my phone. But while comparisons with sprint's galaxy s2 (epic 4g touch), note i717 crawls and lags. Before on my GS 2 I was able to run the downloade in which I was downloading four torrents at the same time and I was able to watch the .avi video at the same time while downloading. I did root my SG 2 few moons ago and installed a custom ROM. I think that these were the thing that was making my SG2 work fast. Does it will speed up when devs starts making the custom room?

Re: Samsung galaxy note i717 crawling and lagging.

I was facing this kind of issue. My note was really slow. As take many time while downloading and other stuff also. My friend suggested me that you have checked whether your energy saver mode was on. Yes that was the problem in my case. Then when I switched my energy saver to off then my note seems to faster than before.

After the ROMs the samsung note will be much faster. If you want to speed up your system you can use overclocking. It will boost your processor. Then the speed will be much faster compared to the first one. This is mostly used for playing games etc.

I found that the Samsung galaxy note i717 is very slow. I found that these note is very slow when I try to download certain file. It seems to be very frustrating. I just want to know is there any new product in the market which has great speed and which is the best compared to all the notes?

There is the new galaxy LTE notes in the market which is the best compared to all of the notes. It is hardcore fast and smooth. It have quadrant (2900 to 3200) which is really fast. Just letting you know that if your note is lagging and very slow you can replace it with this new galaxy LTE note. As these is the best and the fastest at these time.