Thread: Trick to set the brightness on the status bar of Samsung galaxy note i717

Trick to set the brightness on the status bar of Samsung galaxy note i717

I have a Samsung galaxy note i717. I found it very interesting. I like the note very much compared to money and the performance. Is there any way to increase or a trick for the brightness of the status bar?

Re: Trick to set the brightness on the status bar of Samsung galaxy note i717

I am using the same note I would like to add one more sentence it is the best. It is good with each and every steps and battery is nice and also the touch screen. I can use it for calling purpose also. My friend I know a way or you can describe it as a trick all you have to do is touch your status bar then it will open up barely. Then you have to slide your finger to left or right. It will lower or raise the brightness level.

This trick as you said is not working in my Samsung note i717. I don’t know why but I can’t do these when I touch the status bar and scroll nothing happens to the brightness neither it increase or decrease. I tried to move the slide the finger left and right but the result is the same, please help?

There is another thing I would like to add. See if you will keep auto brightness unable then it will not work. For make these trick work it is necessary to keep the auto brightness ‘off’.