Thread: AT&T Samsung GALAXY I717 Note is showing Dark Images and Video

AT&T Samsung GALAXY I717 Note is showing Dark Images and Video

I have been suing AT&T Samsung GALAXY Note I717 and everything was working fine by now but then now I am experiencing messed up deep black colors in the wallpaper, images, videos and so, even the pictures that I take from it appears to be dark, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???

re: AT&T Samsung GALAXY Note is showing Dark Images and Video

I have been suing AT&T Samsung GALAXY Note and everything was working fine by now but then now I am experiencing messed up deep black colors in the wallpaper, images, videos and so, even the pictures that I take from it appears to be dark, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???
    I have faced the same with videos as well as images and I had faced the same issue with skyrocket as well I think that the Super amoled screens are the cause of black pixelate as they have saturated colors, it just makes the images and videos unviewable. I don’t that there is a solution that we can try out rather than visiting the service center and returning it but then I doubt that the new units won’t be having such issues, if any one finds a solution for the same then please post it here so we can try it out, it will be very helpful.

re: AT&T Samsung GALAXY Note is showing Dark Images and Video

I think that this is some kind of bug in the gfx engine or it might be just some defect in some gpu's of this unit, as I have found some people mentioning that everything is working fine in their case and they are not having any such issues, it seems to e common with the AT&T Notes. I really want then developers to check out the gfx engines and come up with a solution for fixing this out.

Re: AT&T Samsung GALAXY I717 Note is showing Dark Images and Video

I just want you all to try out a workaround for testing if there is actually something wrong with the screen.
    • First just download antutu cpu master and after that make sure that you are setting speed at 500mhz and ondemand scaling.
    • When you are done with the same then run the stuffs you were having problem with.
    • If you still don’t get them to work properly then you are having a faulty device and get it checked from the service station as soon as possible.