Thread: Wallpaper cannot be scrolled in Samsung GALAXY Note

Wallpaper cannot be scrolled in Samsung GALAXY Note

I have recently bought Samsung GALAXY Note and I am not having any such issued with it but then I have noticed that the Wallpaper is not scrollable here like it is there in htc, is there anyone who has found the same or has an idea about some app that can we use to make it scrollable and so???

Re: Wallpaper cannot be scrolled in Samsung GALAXY Note

I have checked about the same and I have found that there is an ADW.Launcher which you can use for customization, it is an Opensource replacement app for home, you can just customize application drawer, themes as well as drag&drop action buttons, just check it out in the below link and see if you are liking it.
    ADW.Launcher

If you want then you can check out the below ones as well, you can easily get them from the android market.
    • Touchwiz
    • wallpaper wizardry

This both will help you out for getting a scrollable Wallpaper.

I have tried out the following ones below:
    • ADW EX
    • Go Launcher
    • Wallpaper Wizardrii

They really did not helped in getting scrollable Wallpaper, when I selected the option for scrolling option in ADW EX then it was doing nothing.

Hey guys I have just downloaded the Zedge app using Go Launcher and have used the same for setting up the wallpaper and getting it scrollable as well, if anyone wants then they can try out the same.

I am not able to get the same, I have tried using Multipicture Live Wallpaper in conjunction with ADW Launcher EX but then it just did not helped. I had enabled the Wallpaper scrolling as well but then it was not making any difference, Anyways I have fixed out the horribly zoomed in bug in order to get a static wallpaper and for that one can just get an app called QuickPic and then upload a picture from that app and then just press the downward triangle which will be on the top and then select set as. Just try out the same and see if it is helping you all as well.

I have just got wallpaper scrolling to work with QuickPic app, I had tried using Launcher Pro but then it had not helped. Just to help a bit in detail when you are selecting a Wallpaper using "QuickPic Wallpaper" option then make sure that the image that you are using is 1600x1280, as it is the size that I have found best for scrolling and looking great.