Thread: Can Nokia Asha 303 get Meego Tizen?

Can Nokia Asha 303 get Meego Tizen?

I am just wondering if this phone can get meego tizen as their OS. I was a big fan of meego operating system and always wanted to try my hand on that. I have been hearing that mega is now called by the name of tizen. So I just want to know if this phone is getting this new OS or not? That’s what I want to ask, so can you all please tell me something about it. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Can Nokia Asha 303 get Meego Tizen?

No way dude asha phone with meego will not happen anymore. In fact meego is dead so forget about implementing this OS with the phone and in future it is said that nokia will be working closely with Microsoft and producing windows phone.

So don’t think about any nokia phone getting meego as their OS in your wildest of the dreams.

The last phone that had meego as their operating system was the Nokia N9 and no other phone came after that.for your information meego is dead and it is now resurrected as Tizen which is a Linux based operating system. All the supported applications that were working in meego would be supported in Tizen as well. and Samsung mobiles have already tied up with tizen. So I don’t think so nokia would be interested in doing any collaboration with tizen since it already has a big hand Microsoft over it. So nokia will be producing more and more windows phone from now. Even the production of symbian phones be stopped after a particular duration.

Meego was such a useless operating system I really hated it. it was the only OS that Nokia had full of bugs. I remember using it in my Nokia N900 and I sold it to my friends. I just wonder why you want meego in nokia asha 303.