Thread: Will iPad 3 be 4G LTE compatibility?

Will iPad 3 be 4G LTE compatibility?

I am really confused with the iPad 3 compatible with the 4G LTE Compatibility and I am say this because I read the article that have mentioned that iPad 3 will be not compatible with the 4G LTE support . but now again I came across an article that mentioned that the iPad 3 will offer support for 4G LTE connectivity, 4G LTE support will be found in the iPad 3. So is there anyone here has any confirm news about this I will be really appreciating it

Thanks in advance

Re: Will iPad 3 be 4G LTE compatibility?

The fact that in the Japan we have raised the coverage with the LTE mostly in the big cities . well all I need to know is that I have the sim-locked and is it possible to me to move my existing LTE-SIM to the new iPad 3 device

The fact that many big markets in Canada currently have LTE on either Bell or else TELUS depending on where you are in the state. Admittedly it's just in the business cores at present however every the carriers are on a huge push to increase that this year. look as if you might have a 4G device that a lot of people may be uncertain to use since the bill shock while they see a great deal data they were charged for.

Many people believe that the present LTE tech still has very high of power utilization for apples liking? I have a Xoom that was at first 3G then afterward upgraded to 4G so I contain a direct evaluation on the similar device with the similar usage. I can still with no trouble get a day of serious usage however that's regarding it. Before to the upgrade I was get over 3 days with lite usage. So charging every day is roughly needed if I utilize it a lot. I ma thinking that apple was waiting on somewhat that was a smaller amount power consumption . Strangely enough turn off wireless data do not add to battery life all that much either. Nor does use 3G network only have over effect.

As far as I know the Qualcomm developed the low-power chips that have the 3GPP LTE support and is now in complete production, Apple able to incorporate them in the iPad with no issue with the battery. As such, I suppose the latest iPad to contain LTE support--and this model will be accessible in all country that is rolling out LTE, particularly the USA and Japan.