Thread: On which day Apple iPad 3 will be ship?

On which day Apple iPad 3 will be ship?

Hello friends, does anyone knowing on which day is the Apple iPad 3 will be shipped. I have done the pre-order for it on 7th march, so can you please tell when I will be able to get it and also if you have some other information then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: On which day Apple iPad 3 will be ship?

Well my friend tell me tell you that it will arrive on the 16th, you should have noticed it in your confirmation email, as it is been written over there, if you have not checked it then better check. As for when, it depends that it is been approaching directly from China or if it has previously been shipped for the abroad countries well it was been reported on some websites. You will find out when you receive a tracking number from Apple, but even then you won't know for sure until it actually leaves the warehouse.

I have also ordered mine on the 7th, and also got an email on 9th just after midnight that the product of mine is already been shipped. But tracking shows this to be true. But it was been told on the official website that it will be delivered on 16th, till now there is no range about it, just waiting for the official date. Hope you will be getting on the same date.

Well my iPad was been shipped on March 9 and according to the tracking it is showing 8:21 am on March 9 and I am stating in the Middletown, PA. Well it will be shipped through Standard Overnight but due to the Future Delivery Requested it is showing March 16 as expected delivery date. So I think you iPad might be shipped, you better check your email, there will be something about it which you are not knowing.

I am staying in Australia and done the pre-order for it on Thursday the 8th, so according to US it is 7th, as Australia been totally one day ahead. Well I have also got the email but the others got it on 9th and I have received on 10th, which was saying that it is been shipped. I am not sure what will be the exact delivery date of the product, but if you wanted to know the delivery date of mine then it is 22nd March, as it will taking a long time to reach and also there is no Future Delivery or Expected Delivery Date in that.

This is very much strange, I have also done the pre-order on 7th and did not received the shipping notice yet, do not know what is the problem with it. will trying to contact apple and check it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The$Adjuster View Post
    This is very much strange, I have also done the pre-order on 7th and did not received the shipping notice yet, do not know what is the problem with it. will trying to contact apple and check it out for me.
    I think it might have to do something with the your country, well in most of the country it is shipping on 16th and also people who have placed the order did get the confirmation mail about it. Then also you contact Apple.