Thread: How to remove app from Nokia Asha 303

How to remove app from Nokia Asha 303

I have recently bought Nokia Asha 303 and I am not having any such issues with it but then I just wanted to know if there is a way by which I can remove apps like facebook, twitter etc from the phone, actually I don’t use the same and there are just occupying unnecessary storage in the phone, is there anyone who have an idea about the same??

Re: How to remove app from Nokia Asha 303

I have recently bought Nokia Asha 303 and I am not having any such issues with it but then I just wanted to know if there is a way by which I can remove apps like facebook, twitter etc from the phone, actually I don’t use the same and there are just occupying unnecessary storage in the phone, is there anyone who have an idea about the same??
    I don’t think that one can remove those apps from the phone as they are a part of the system and they are just not some installed apps that you can remove from the phone. If you want then you can contact the Nokia support and find out the same.

Symbian phones mostly comes with a App Manager. It is in the settings from where you can remove things. I am not sure about Asha 303 whether it has that things or not. But there is a another way to remove the application. For that you will have to open the application first. Then you have to close it and press the X key. This wll ask you to remove the app. This is a simple way of wiping out stuff from the phone. I found this in a video. You can also try to find some application that can do this.

You can remove a app from Asha 303 but in a different way. There is no app manager kind of thing available in the same. You can tap on the application first which will launch it. Then you will have to hit the option key and from there you can choose remove apps. I always remove games through this on my old phone. Now I had shifted to Android. This OS has much simple way to manage applications. There are tons of third party tools which you can also use. I hope this would be simple for you.