Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray SD card corrupting

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray SD card corrupting

so here is my issue I just bought this phone a few weeks ago and no doubt this phone is really nice . well in normal working I did not see any issues on the phone what so ever except the slow to open the camera or gallery. And it was similar on my previous Sony Ericson phone . but the major issue that I am see right now is that my SD card is inaccessible and then corrupted..Its looks as if it happens at the time when there is batch operation using the Photosync to send photos to Picasa and using isync to sync music from my MacBook pro. And to rectify the issue I have to Unmounting and mounting the SD card or reboot the handset . in the beginning I was using the Kingston 8GB SD card, that was linked it to the Mac and ran a "surface scan" from Techtool that displayed the large number of bad sectors . But when I use the bundled SD card its worked fine with no issue. So I started using that but some time later this memory card also had the same issue however the surface scan shows no issue , it managed to unmount itself suddenly from the Mac. What is iteh problem with this phone can anyone help me to solve this issue or should I return it back shop?

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray SD card corrupting

Even I am also having the same problem in my hardest; somehow it is rejecting the memory cared and correcpting it please guys I need help on this I will be really be appreciating this effort .

Well if that is the can I would like to ask you that of this problem is with the one memory card then formatting will be helping you but all the card if connected to the phone have this problem the I guess it will be the Phone OS issue and you might need to running a software update that will help you .

Thanks for the reply this early I really appreciate your effort but I have installed the latest update on my phone but the issue is still there,well I don’t mind this issue as far as it be the software issue but if it will be the hardware issue then in the long run it will definitely going to have some impact on the phone as I will not able to use it in the game … please guys I need help on this issue please help me to find whether it is hardware or software

Hey there is no reason for you to be worried to worry as you just recently bought the phone I suggest that you should take the phone to the local vender from where you have bought the phone and ask for the replacement for the new one and also checked the memory card
    f that have any issue in it

Well I took you advice and take back the phone to the vender as it was started to rebooting randomly and the retailer got me the new one of the same model and that worked . SD card problem is no more a problem after all. Although the phone was also having random reboot when the network service is poor. Hope this issue get solve in the nest release of the OS update

Thanks