Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray make Sound while Turning off the Camera app

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray make Sound while Turning off the Camera app

hi guys

I have noticed on this on my Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone that it makes some kind of sound on the camera application . whenever I try to take the picture or while exiting the application or if I tab the photo that is just taken . it like the small click sound but it very irritating . I am afraid is this my phone or there are some having the same problem on their phone, whether it's a norm . can any one here help me to know how can I get rid of this sound I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

re: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray make Sound while Turning off the Camera app

Hey can you tell me this Does it sound similar to a hardware click or else software? Did the issue starting after a certain time or its regular, I consider that you have already did third option as you are an expert, so I won't tell you to updating your software

I have the same problem and I haven’t updated so far for the reason that it’s a hardware click.. i mean while the camera cover closes . It makes a sound.. i believe it’s called aperture..so every time i shut the camera , the hole or the camera lens cover close and create this noise.. Yes this issue just started showing up.. I’ll update my handset in few ..although i don’t consider it will solve i have uninstalled all app which employ camera.. Do you believe any app would have caused this..?

Doubtful to be created by an application if it is a hardware click. It might not be no matter which major however if you are worried I would have to recommend you that you acquire the handset to an official repair agent for evaluation.

Well I need to tell you that I just required you to get familiar with I experienced it with three phones those are the 2 arc, 1 arc S as well as they each and every one made a noise while I exited the application.

Well is it possible to you to find another handset to match up ? The sound I listen was extremely low down, I not at all would've become aware of if you hadn't stated it. This means I actually can't say if you are hearing the similar thing as me or else not.

Well as mentioned above if you hear it extremely closely then its capable of being heard.Otherwise not.. Well it occur not every the time... however mine is audible , i even get the feel in my hands.. So if you are having very low click sound then it must not be a issue ..so don’t anxious

currently I'm getting a sound even though i open any setting which are showed on the led in the camera itself I’m going to the customer care today just.. however please make sure if you get similar noise when opening some settings...please do.

Perhaps... it's a jus the random Sony Ericsson phone issue ? well I go the phone that create the louder camera click sound . I thing that it sounds somewhat hardware . all that happen is I take the picture and shut the camera off then sound is produced 7 out of 10 times. In some cases the sound comes with the slight movement similar to the lens is shutting. I m use to it

Well I get my phone yesterday from the best buy and I am listing a few sound looks like the hardware sound to me not coming from the speaker at the same time as closing the camera app When the entire sounds were turned off . Has anybody got some fixed for that? or else do I have to go for exchange? Any assistance will be valued. Thanks in advance.

Yeah I agree that is the hardware sound that camera us making . If the sound is less in volume then it is fine but if the sound is very higher or loud thin that could be the indication that it has the problem but there is no answer to this problem

Well I have the Xperia play and there is no such sound in that phone , will have to see it this is the problem with the phone software or the hardware and will let you know if get any solution ti tgi