Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray Calendar Entries Deleted

Sony Ericsson Xperia ray Calendar Entries Deleted

I don’t know what actually happen here but I was just wanted to edit the event on the handset. But the event was not editable and that is really odd , I was playing with the option and found the deleting the event option. And clicked the and it gave me warning Delete all Events so I said yes but unfortunately that not only deleted the that entry but also all the other entries in phone . so I immediately sync to the my Gmail account but its gave me error Delete Limit Exceeded. I am really tense how can I get that entry back. I did everything but not able to solve this issue. I even tried the Undo Deletion but that is even not helping. Please guys help me to get back my calendar data

Thanks in advance

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia ray Calendar Entries Deleted

Well there is nothing to worried about on this you have the other alternative use that . Just login to the your Gmail account on your pc or the laptop and see if the calendar events are still there present , and get the event from there

Hopes this help

Thanks for the reply so early , but this is not helping , its appeared that there is no entry left on the goggle account as well , this is really ridiculous how can I get the entry back then should has something like recycle bin for in case the situation like this it will prove to be helpful

Feel sorry for you but in case you there is no entire available then that means that you will never going to get the once they are gone

well I have notice that as well so I had recreated the all events once more in the Gmail however now I connect to my home network (WiFi), and its being to sync. Its again the Delete Limit Exceeded error and this is drains the battery completely. In fact clicking on any of the options doesn't help. Please guys a little help here . Don't know the solution to fix this.

This is really odd that you are facing this issue . cant make out why you have this issue , well lets do the basic I suggest you to disable the auto-sync. Opting on your account first and for doing that you have to go to the

1. Settings
    2. Accounts & sync
    3. There unmark Activate auto-sync.

See if this help and reply back