Thread: 3G Data traffic turns back on automatically in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

3G Data traffic turns back on automatically in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Normally this problem occurs when any application requires data connection and it turns back on data connection automatically. You should check all the settings of the application may be one of them is causing this issue. If you need any more help then let me know.

Re: 3G Data traffic turns back on automatically in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Are you using Easy Battery application in your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone? if you are using this application then there might be main cause this problem. in my mobile phone I was using many application such as WhatsApp, McAfee Security and Easy Battery after that I have come to know that Easy Battery is causing this problem and after that I have removed that application from my device and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

Hi friends in my device i am facing same problem and I am using Easy Battery application and this application is very nice application for optimizing my battery life. I don’t want to remove this application. Is there any way to fix this issue without removing this application?

Thank in advance.

Yes you can solve this problem without removing that application from your mobile phone. all you need to do is Disable data control by this application and after doing this you will not face this problem. try this trick and then check whether same problem occurs or not?

I have read your solutions. In my mobile phone I am not using easy battery application I have also checked setting of other application and all the settings are OK. I was using AudioGalaxy application which I thought causing this problem but after removing that also same problem occurred. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

If above solution does not help to fix this issue then I will suggest you to take the backup of all the data from your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone and then you have to reset your device and then see what the result is. May be resetting the device will solve your problem.