Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 is giving out horrible Sound Quality

Samsung Galaxy S2 is giving out horrible Sound Quality

I have bought the new Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone and there is no doubt that it is the best smartphone in the market but the audio quality from the headset jack is horrible. I have tried different apps like PlayerPro, PowerAmp, etc; but still the sound quality seems pretty bad. If I change the Bass volume to full in the equalizer then the audio comes out distorted. Can anyone tell me a way to improve the audio quality? Thanks

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 is giving out horrible Sound Quality

Even I am facing this exact similar issue. I dont want to root this phone because I am not that tech savvy kind of guy and dont have time to do these things. I only want that the audio quality gets better somehow from my headphone jack and nothing else. I also like to listen to music in my car when ever I am travelling around but if its sound is this much bad then I am not able to enjoy it at all.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 is giving out horrible Sound Quality

Well, can you tell us what all other audio player you have used on the phone? Also, what kind of cable are you using when you are running from the smartphone to the car? Is the problem only happening when you are adjusting the equalizer or is it happening when you are listening on headphones as well? Have you tried to update to the latest android version on your Galaxy S2?

On my Galaxy S2 phone the sound quality is just perfect and I am also on stock rom and havent rooted the phone. I think that the problem might be with the headphone jack damaged or the rom is causing all sorts of issue. I also run DSP manager which gives better quality than the iPod. Your device could also be at fault, you never know, so try to have a repair check on it and see what is causing the problem.