Thread: Cannot see music thumbnails after inserting new SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Cannot see music thumbnails after inserting new SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

In my Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone I was using 4GB SD card and my phone was working like a charm. Now after that I have bought 8GB card and copy all the data from my 4GB card to my new card and then when Insert that in my mobile phone at that time it work properly but now my music player does not show thumbnails. How to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot see music thumbnails after inserting new SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

As far as I know this problem normally takes place due to problem with the media library database. I will suggest you to clear the data from media storage in your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray mobile phone and after doing that you have to restart your device and open music player again and it will rebuild media library again and it will show your thumbnails.try this solution and then see what the result is.

Re: Cannot see music thumbnails after inserting new SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

If you don’t know about how to clear data from media storage then try these steps.

• First got to the settings.
    • Select Manage Applications.
    • Choose Media Storage.
    • After that select clear data.
    • Restart your phone.

If above solution does not help you to get rid of this problem then I will suggest you to first delete all the music files from your memory card and then you have to download Media Go software and then install in your computer. Now after that you have to connect your Sony Ericsson Xperia ray phone with your computer and after that you have to transfer music files with the in your phone with the help of Media Go software and then you have to check whether you can see thumbnails or not?

I think with the help of Media Go software your problem will get solved.

Thank you for giving me solution. Clearing the media storage data does not solve the problem. I have also downloaded Media Go and transferred music files with the help of that but problem does not get solved. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I will suggest you to install Cover Art Grabber application in your mobile phone. With the help of this application you can get cover art from online database and has Auto background fetching option. You get Cover Art Grabber application from android market.

Yes I was also experiencing same problem with thumbnails in my mobile phone and then I have searched solution on the internet regarding this problem and I come to know about application called Cover Art Grabber. I have installed it in my mobile phone and then all my thumbnails problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

In my mobile phone same problem was occurred with the thumbnails and then I have tried all the solution to fix this problem with no luck. After that I have come to know that with the help of iTag - Music Tag Editor Application this problem can be solved and I have installed iTag - Music Tag Editor. Now all the things are working properly.